Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Reading this thread on how some people got their pairs means it really was a crap shoot. NDC told my wife that they were there and would appear in 48 hours, but somehow the next morning NIKEs story changed. Meh. 

it truly was a crap shoot. i mean, this dude didn't even actually get to the next screen after hitting "add to cart" and he still got a pair held:

Originally Posted by iamfrancois

I just received my pair of plats from NDC. I got EXTREMELY lucky and i'll be the first to admit, I probably shouldn't have these in my hands right now. After over 20 hours of e-camping infront of twiter, I took a break and started falling asleep right when the link went live. I hopped on the link about 20 seconds after my text notification went off and by the time I got on NDC the site was in total melt down. I clicked add to cart a few times, got every error known to man, and gave up after 10 minutes. I never, at any point, made it past the initial screen, BUT was lucky enough that I remembered to log into NDC again about 30-45 mins before they dropped. 

I woke up on monday morning to an email from nike saying my yeezys were being held in my cart, but when I logged on they were obviously not in my cart. I called up nike and the rep told me that my pair was on hold and that someone would call me to complete the order. 5 days later, I get the call and I placed the order over the phone.

then you hear about cats like memphis who got to the screen they clearly stated you had to get to, and he came up short still.

then you hear about the people who were logged in prior to the drop but got logged out over and over...

nike just really dropped the ball on this online release...

they shouldn't have completely changed their system days b4 the craziest shoe release in history. they shoulda did it long b4 and made sure it worked right.

on one hand this was a successful release for them, they sold out as expected, got lots of hype, got their name in the worldwide news headlines, pleasing both their most loyal fans and bringing in new ones...

but on the other hand, they managed to really piss off some of their base too. mega bad.

i mean, i read somewhere there's a dude filing a lawsuit over not getting his pair...
laugh.gif

Hopefully the price will go down after a month or two.. I just can't see myself dropping 1000 on one pair although I want platinums in a baaad way. I think these shh on y1's

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I just can't see myself dropping 1000 on one pair.

And that's why I'll probably jump on this chance I have since the guy is asking for less than that. Though they're not my size I'll have something to work with.

just got my platinums i really like them over the solar reds i think the color shows the detail of the shoe, i think the yeezy 1 black pink doo doo all over the solar reds quality and look wise.

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I am looking at trading a pair of DS Titanium 23's size 9.5 for some Solars. How much cash do you guys think I should add on top?

matter fact i wouldn't even trade those titaniums. those are too damn nice and rare to trade for yeezys bro. did you drop retail? keep them...

thats just me though

I know I like them, but the Yeezys are my favorite shoe. It used to be the 11 until Nike butchered them with the recent retro shape.

Dude, ur crazy for wanting to trade your titaniums. That blows my mind. I hope u eventually come to ur senses.

It's only been a week and eBay prices on these yeezy 2 are settling at $1,500.

Wait another month guys and these should drop to about $1,200.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Generaiya saw this year's celebrity distribution list for Nike. It was definitely a much more exclusive list than last year's list. Generaiya definitely thinks it's one of the contributing factors to why prices are so much higher this year.

saw a cl listing in the bay, price was @ $850 OBO. He had 3 pairs, still wondering if its legit though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I just can't see myself dropping 1000 on one pair.

And that's why I'll probably jump on this chance I have since the guy is asking for less than that. Though they're not my size I'll have something to work with.

Don't Be Silly And COP THOSE ASAP!!!!

Even If They Aren't Your Size, That's A $500-$800 Come Up Off The Top
pimp.gif

What's Holding You Back Fam?

I think the titaniums for Y2 is actually an even trade, no need to add cash, but if u prefer the Y2's, go for it man.... I wouldn't consider you the loser in that trade.

Hypothetically speaking of course... if someone were to offer me their xx3 Premiers for yeezy 2's, I'd strongly consider it if there was some cash added. I much prefer them to the titaniums even tho the titaniums are generally a higher priced shoe.

I got offered DMPs, SB Lebron 8s, CG 11s, plus cash..

I'm finding it hard to resist on that offer right now.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Do it asap

sohi you really thinking about this?
roll.gif

come on son!!

Originally Posted by manifresh

Am I the only one who seems to favor the plats over the solars..of course this is just based off seeing pics since I dont have a pair

Na I feel the same way......I tried for the plats and struck out, didnt really try too hard for the solars

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I am looking at trading a pair of DS Titanium 23's size 9.5 for some Solars. How much cash do you guys think I should add on top?

matter fact i wouldn't even trade those titaniums. those are too damn nice and rare to trade for yeezys bro. did you drop retail? keep them...

thats just me though

I would NOT do this trade if I were you! 

I was gonna give up my finale's and cash for a pair....couldnt do it.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Wonder will people regret the trades they will do to get this shoe a year from now?

no, they won't. look at the yeezy 1. people still want those shoes.

Originally Posted by hostos

Do it asap

sohi you really thinking about this?
roll.gif

come on son!!
SO HIGH....
You better throw those YEEZYS over here to your brother 1st!!!!!!!!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Wonder will people regret the trades they will do to get this shoe a year from now?

tough to say... I bet every single person on here still kicks themselves for selling their Yeezy 1s a while back...

Wore my Plats last night and no foolery. Really confortable and overall I love my Plats now..they grown on me

To the subject of those looking cop not getting them while resellers....well the same people in the other thread saying " OO I cant wait to cop and wear em" are the same people with "2500 for size 8-12 Yeezy 2" in their sigs...The people who swear they hate resellers have become one. That to me is pathetic because he your gonna be a reseller at any point, don't knock it period! Resale is apart of the game. If your gonna resell then resell but don't talk *%# about people that do....

@xCautioNx : Don't do it. Dude isnt legit.

@DiPlOmAt TDOt : cop those immediately sir..

I wanna do that trade, only problem is I'm an 11.5 and all the shoes offered are 11 or 12
laugh.gif

Do it asap
if it's the whole dmp package.  I'd trade that trade in a heartbeat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom