Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when it comes down to it, do you really want to spend over $1k on a pair of shoes? if you are needing to save up for them, it already screams that you shouldn't be using your money on this... not trying to judge, just trying to open your mind a little

Not necessarily man. I made the decision to reduce my collection instead of blowing extra money on my shoe collection. I was saving/redistributing my already spent shoe money. But yes, there are a lot of instances where your statement is valid. :smokin

Last edited:
People complain about resellers yet, you people are willing to pay the resell price. If you aint get them for under 500 dollars. You didnt catch no "deal". Be realistic please.

Please don't do it... But at the end of the day, do what'll make you happy... Your kicks.
I ended up passing on it because I knew I'd never get the yeezys back. I had just been thirsting for the banneds ever since I camped and didn't get em, always wanted a pair of white lasers and would like a second pair of black cement 4s. But all of those shoes are attainable, I paid retail for the yeezys and I sure as hell wouldn't pay resell to get em back.

I ended up passing on it because I knew I'd never get the yeezys back. I had just been thirsting for the banneds ever since I camped and didn't get em, always wanted a pair of white lasers and would like a second pair of black cement 4s. But all of those shoes are attainable, I paid retail for the yeezys and I sure as hell wouldn't pay resell to get em back.
Good decision bro, just keep on looking for those banned 1s and white laser 4s you will get it very soon :D

Good decision bro, just keep on looking for those banned 1s and white laser 4s you will get it very soon :D

for all we know JB could retro the Banned ones in one year...

not kidding either

I thought I saw a rumor on twitter not too long ago that the Laser IV's might retro. I wouldn't be surprised TBH.

Don't quote me, just thought I remembered reading that.

I thought I saw a rumor on twitter not too long ago that the Laser IV's might retro. I wouldn't be surprised TBH.

omg If that rumor would come true really a good news for me :D I badly want the black laser 4s 
glasses.gif

I stopped paying crazy prices for jordans because they're retroing everything these days. I'm happy when they re release heat that was limited the first time around

I just got my plats today and I must say the quality is superb! Nike could really make wonderful shoes if they used this same quality on every release.
I'd love to find some Solars but I think it'd be hard for me to locate the true authentics. On e bay I see Solars claming to be authentic for a bin of 800 but after investigating the shape, color and insole you can see that they aren't. I hate to think flight club is my only option for auth Solars!!!

I just got my plats today and I must say the quality is superb! Nike could really make wonderful shoes if they used this same quality on every release.
I'd love to find some Solars but I think it'd be hard for me to locate the true authentics. On e bay I see Solars claming to be authentic for a bin of 800 but after investigating the shape, color and insole you can see that they aren't. I hate to think flight club is my only option for auth Solars!!!
Grats for getting your Yeezy 2 plats bro!!!! yeah flight club so over price D: be patient though youll get the solars soon 
glasses.gif

Not necessarily man. I made the decision to reduce my collection instead of blowing extra money on my shoe collection. I was saving/redistributing my already spent shoe money. But yes, there are a lot of instances where your statement is valid. :smokin

I made the same decision bro. To get mines, I got rid of

-White Cement IIIs
-GMP VIIs
-Miami Vice Lebron 9
-Laney 5s
-Blue QS AM1
-some LV sneakers i got at Buffalo Xchange

All things considered I came out ahead since most of those things are getting either re-retroed in the near future or dropped drastically in resell price. And the LV sneakers were too big for me anyways

SMART MAN!~ 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom