Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sniper

I'll be meeting up with someone Tuesday to trade my other Solars for Plats + cash. In regards to that midsole picture, I've worn my Solars for 2-days and nothing has changed. I'll take the dude who went to EDC and wore his Plats for a whole weekend over that picture.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] Just looks like an opportunity for those that didn't acquire a pair to quickly bash the shoe...[/color]

yeah because I cant totally see if I had the shoe it would be totally acceptable for even at 245 retail for paint to be chipping on the midsole... what on earth was I thinking
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol

13ygpol.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
People going crazy over this? I'm good with the yeezy 1's. Y'all can keep these.

too late to boycott or complain to nike their cashin out and to all the fools payin $500+

lmao,ahhh jeeezus, it's the lebron 9 thread all over again, here we go with.... "OMG, the paint might chip if u wear the shoe to ball in, or beat on them in any other matter... LMAO @ all those that copped.... I'm so glad I'm unlucky and broke, so I can laugh at all you looooooooosers!
smile.gif
".

You dudes are as transparent as the gap in your wallet.

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
PleaseSayTheBaby23[/td][td]
[/td][td] #2807 [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

05/29/12 6:58 PM
[/td][td]
Platinum Yeezy 2s > Black Yeezy 2s

and its not even close in my book

but I would like to have both

take this with a grain of salt but my homie that works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron and Wade not only got a pair but they got special Yeezy 2 like Kobe. I dont know if that means a special box or a special colorway.

I took it as Ye returning the favor cause Bron gave Ye & Jay special WTT LeBron 9s with jewelry on it when the show came to Miami

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?
[/td][/tr][/table]

I guess this guy was right

hmmmmmm...i wonder if a all red aka miami heat/lebron cw would drop if the heat win the championship...as much as i would love to see an all red pair, doubt the heat will win
glasses.gif

What u smoking,Miami bringing it home!!!!!
pimp.gif

Generaiya previously said he'd be surprised that there's any more collaborations between Nike and Kanye...

But there will be a 3rd colorway....

There is a bigger project that will likely get scrapped...

And... there is preliminary work done for the Yeezy 3...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

rayray3thousand wrote:
the highest I will EVER offer for trade in getting the solars is a DS infrared pack, ds cool grey, and ds concords... any higher than that and you are losing your mind...
Yeah offering 2 low quality jordan 11s that everyone and their mother has and a infrared pack with 1 good shoe is losing your mind.

what ever happened to your bill bellamy pre order slime
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

should I do $1200 + VNDS Concords for the Yeezy 2?

get on that, You're getting the yeezys right?

yessir.. he wants $1200 and the concords for his yeezy 2 platts

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol

13ygpol.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
People going crazy over this? I'm good with the yeezy 1's. Y'all can keep these.

$$*@ these Yeezy 2's.

The buck stops here for me, my attempt to buy these just died with this pic.

Nothing I hate more on a shoe than Nike/JB's paint chipping.

I'm sorry but these retro jays just aren't my thing, this dude try to offer me some jays for one of my pairs, I ended up taken some lebrons instead and cash... It's all what you value and most jays just aren't on my radar... Just my opinion of course.

Lol I don't buy many of these recent Jordan retros that have paint cracking issues, but I did pick up some BC 3s and I haven't had any issues. Noticed some of these people who have their pair crack are the ones balling in them or obese as f.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Hypothetical question, would y'all trade Yeezy 2s for LV Millionaires?

Personally, no. The Millionaires lost it's luster once all those fakes started popping up. Now all these hood $@#$*% wearing them, there's no sunglasses out there I'd trade those shoes for.

is anyone else's pair cracking on the midsole paint like in the picture on the last page?

if u are trading your pairs to get the yeexy all power to u ... but i have yet to see a fair deal..... (except mybe the titanium deal which i wouldnt personally do)
i ll either take the L or pay the money ... but i aint trading my grails for these.... remember hw most were crying after missing on the concords..... now the same peeps are so willing to let em go fro cheap...
smh'
in a couple of years u ll be hunting for those grails again....

I dont understand why the solars are way more than the gray ones. The gray ones are way more dope imo.

someone wants to sell me the yeezy 2 platinums for $1,300. is this a good deal?
I'm not in a hurry to get these and can wait another month. do you think prices will fall below $1,300?
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom