Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From where? I wanted to bite on a 1800 pair but I asked for local pick up and he said no. I was skeptical because he says he needed money fast and I was like PayPal would take longer. I can offer cash meet at public location. He refused I couldn't risk it on eBay so I passed. Part of me is mad they're off now but glad I ain't get scammed it if that was his intention.
A guy I met locally (Bay Area) that had them listed a while ago in eBay but the reserve wasn't met (2k).  I convinced him that after fees etc, he would only net $1800 and that it would be less hassle to just sell then to me local!  

Last edited:
[/IMG][/IMG]

LC are they real or not??

Last edited:
:lol: mah bad
I meant to reply right back and say SIKE!! But I got sidetracked.

Congrat on your pair bruh :pimp:

Last edited:
Many of us consider ourselves "very proficient" at spotting fakes in this thread....

What do you guys think about these?

Fake or Real?

Many of us consider ourselves "very proficient" at spotting fakes in this thread....

What do you guys think about these?

Fake or Real?

my vote would be fake... scales too dull, no pic of the inside scales (which NO variant factory got right yet)

Im not "legit checking" I know the answer.
I think fake too... Lace tips look off (I believe actual laces stick through the metal tip when unscrewed on the authentic).Toe box suede placement looks a little off too.

Last edited:
theyre real....if those are the new fakes then damn.

fake from posted on yeezybay....damn

Last edited:
Yeah these are fake....

So what do you guys think?

Time to sell if we have real pairs?

I could care less, I know mine are legit....it doesn't matter to me how close the fakes are.

A guy I met locally (Bay Area) that had them listed a while ago in eBay but the reserve wasn't met (2k).  I convinced him that after fees etc, he would only net $1800 and that it would be less hassle to just sell then to me local!  

Congrats Sac! Def a great deal in this market. You gonna get the plats now?

The Suwuuu yeezys are dope IMO. Thats what im going to be calling them.

Last edited:
DEFINITELY.

Ill be glad to take yours if theyre 10/10.5 :D

Funny thing is that mine are 10 and 10.5... But not for sale.

nah... if anything hold on to them and sell them for 10 grand to let people know they legit. :nerd:

Just wanted the consensus homie. Was reading about it in other forums and spheres... people have mixed opinions... Wanted some NT feedback.

Mine aren't for sale...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom