Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know im jealous.
im sorry but yeezys are ugly. over priced and over hyped. i think the fact that there limited, make people want these

If you have wide feet I would suggest a .5 size up
I agree. I have wide feet. My TTS is 8.5US. I got the solars in an 8.5US but they feel tight on the sides of my feet when I wear sports socks like the Nike crew socks so I have to wear them with thin business socks.. They feel perfect when I'm wearing no socks.. until my feet start sweating, then they feel gross.

oh and even though they are tighter, they still creased heaps.. 

I had the Plats in a 9US but I sold them cos I just didn't like the Plats. The 9 did have more space lengthwise/in the toe box though so possibility for more creasing.

An their a reasonable price for limited pair of kicks the after market prices r wat ridiculous am looking for a size 9 in the wolf grey anyone selling one let me know thanks

Wish I sold my first Solar pair now, and not a few months ago. There's alway smy backup, tho. But those are for me.

So I'm going to trade this guy my Corks and Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks for his Platinum Yeezy 2s, is it worth it? Just needed an opinion from my NT fam. Feel free to legit examine these as well. :nerd:

The answer is always is it worth it to you? Are you concerned with the money value of the shoes or having the shoes? I never understood why people have the need to ask about a trade. If you're in the "game" then knowing a shoe's value should be second nature. Once you start having to ask people you're already second guessing the transaction.

Can you live with giving up 2 pairs of shoes for 1? Are you planning on wearing any of the shoes?

So I'm going to trade this guy my Corks and Blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks for his Platinum Yeezy 2s, is it worth it? Just needed an opinion from my NT fam. Feel free to legit examine these as well. :nerd:

Damn, Bows & Arrows let him cop 4 pairs of Yeezy's? SMH...
I always had the impression they were a stand-up boutique...
Granted I live in the DC area and my impression of their rep was made up mostly from other NTer cosigns, their IG page, and word of mouth, but STILL... :smh:

Damn, Bows & Arrows let him cop 4 pairs of Yeezy's? SMH...
I always had the impression they were a stand-up boutique...
Granted I live in the DC area and my impression of their rep was made up mostly from other NTer cosigns, their IG page, and word of mouth, but STILL... :smh:
i always thought they were cool too(i live in the bay) and i didnt know they charged more than retail. i always thought they charged retail

THE JOURNEY IS OVER!  finally, I can rest.

So I've been looking for months for these shoes.. and finally found the perfect pair, DS, TTS, and LEGIT.

Pics:

The complete package:

Legit Checks

1. Lace Tips: (Top quality shine, no ****** paint)

2. Scales: (The right fade and size)

3. Translucent Soles: (Can't see through glow in the dark soles to see black material)

4. Lace Holders: (Look for the roman numeral II)

5. Straps: (Make sure they aren't glossy, they should look Matte)

6. Glow: (MAKE SURE THAT MOFO IS GLOWING LIKE NO OTHER)

Last edited:
Great pick ups all. I still want legit Solars, if anyone can put some up on amazon. I will buy hem immediately. I'll take an 8 or 8.5. Let me know

congrats to all that have picked a pair up recently, i'm still on the hunt for a legit pair that isn't over 2k :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom