Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I may be the only one, but I think Nike is getting tired of the madness being left in their hands.. If you haven't seen, they aren't releasing the obsidian 12s on Nike.com.... And they didn't tweet the link for the usab Kobe's and lebrons either. If they really wanted it to be random, they should have just put them up in the new release section like they do all of the other shoes. The link was a disaster waiting to happen. I never use the links for releases and I usually checkout by the time the link actually drops.. That's why most people lose out when they wait on the link to be tweeted, they have the shoe up a few seconds before... This is how I missed the Y2. I thought they would pop up in the new release or be searchable.
Sometimes the link is the only way to get to the shoes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

That's what killed me, they Y2 not being searchable. I don't even have twitter.

Its free, takes minimal effort, no maintenance, and is the fastest way (sometimes the only way) to get a link to a release on nikestore.  Just make an account.

I may be the only one, but I think Nike is getting tired of the madness being left in their hands.. If you haven't seen, they aren't releasing the obsidian 12s on Nike.com.... And they didn't tweet the link for the usab Kobe's and lebrons either. If they really wanted it to be random, they should have just put them up in the new release section like they do all of the other shoes. The link was a disaster waiting to happen. I never use the links for releases and I usually checkout by the time the link actually drops.. That's why most people lose out when they wait on the link to be tweeted, they have the shoe up a few seconds before... This is how I missed the Y2. I thought they would pop up in the new release or be searchable.

Im glad they did a diferent link!

Cause its people who just sit there and refresh and refresh and refresh

Make it a even clean slate for everybody so we all get the link at the same time

The part that most people are mad about is the feeling of having shoes in your cart then timing out or getting to the payment screen seeing the tweet thinking ok ill wake up in the morning and be good only to find no Yeezys in your cart

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

Its free, takes minimal effort, no maintenance, and is the fastest way (sometimes the only way) to get a link to a release on nikestore.  Just make an account.
No thanks, did it the old fashioned way and landed multiple pairs. Bad enough there aren't enough to go around but now I can't even enjoy a basketball game because I'm glued to my comp waiting for a link, eff that. 
And now certain shoes aren't even being released on NDC like obsidian 12s, glad I don't fully rely on technology or I'd be screwed and have no connects when the internet leaves me SOL

People still complaining about the release cmon get over it already I understand the release obviously didn't go well for everybody since Nike decided to keep it super limited but its the only way to keep demand up imo..lets face it if there were more pairs and everybody had em on their feet would they still be just as special to everyone..I highly doubt it..nowadays everyone hypes the **** out of every jordan that comes out so if a shoe like the yeezy comes out just imagine what could happen and that is exactly what did happen..chaos

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol

13ygpol.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
People going crazy over this? I'm good with the yeezy 1's. Y'all can keep these.

too late to boycott or complain to nike their cashin out and to all the fools payin $500+

crazy i havent even wore mine yet and the paint on the heel is chipped..they came from ndc too

Are you serious?? nicekicks tweeted a pic of somebodys pair whos paint also started to chip after 1 wear...is the quality that bad I thought the shoes were high quality everything..guess not

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

I usually rely on the twitter links.  Is it just easier to search by product code on rd?

You're missing out on alot if you dont have twitter esp when it comes to shoe releases

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

^^ nah bro the y1>y2 in quality trust me

Yeah, the midsole paint job on the 2's was crappy.  You could see it real bad on the platinums.  So people who paid thousands are in for a big surprise.  lol

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Make it a even clean slate for everybody so we all get the link at the same time

The part that most people are mad about is the feeling of having shoes in your cart then timing out or getting to the payment screen seeing the tweet thinking ok ill wake up in the morning and be good only to find no Yeezys in your cart

This was the ONLY time I have ever needed a link to get my kicks online..  They are ALWAYS up before the link goes out
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Sneakerpimp, you don't have to have twitter to stalk Nike's twitter page.  Just makes it a little easier esp. if you get notifications sent to your phone.  Tweeting of links is like website suicide..  Thousands going to the same page at the same time
grin.gif
laugh.gif

are there fakes out yet? I'm going to meet up for a trade, I'm obviously gonna inspect them, but just wondering.

I rather have them release the net colored Yeezy 2 than an all red.  If I land a pair, I will just use it as trade bait for the solars. 

I think its tough enough to grab a pair of platinums but when trying to cop a pair of solars is at task NO WAY! I can't find a pair anywhere that isn't $2,000 or more.

The first Yeezys were made right, the Yeezy 2s were made quick and cheap it seems.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I think its tough enough to grab a pair of platinums but when trying to cop a pair of solars is at task NO WAY! I can't find a pair anywhere that isn't $2,000 or more.

The first Yeezys were made right, the Yeezy 2s were made quick and cheap it seems.
So you're selling cheap quality sneakers in your sig? Generaiya sees through you 
ohwell.gif

you're holding me back from completing the puzzle dood...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LMAO..

Originally Posted by generaiya

So you're selling cheap quality sneakers in your sig? Generaiya sees through you 
ohwell.gif
quick question why do you have to say your screen name every time you post are you like a god or something "Generaiya sees through you" no hate just elaborate

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

^^ nah bro the y1>y2 in quality trust me

Yeah, the midsole paint job on the 2's was crappy.  You could see it real bad on the platinums.  So people who paid thousands are in for a big surprise.  lol

That's a damn shame..I really want the platinums..guess its back on the hunt for y1

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

This was the ONLY time I have ever needed a link to get my kicks online..  They are ALWAYS up before the link goes out
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Sneakerpimp, you don't have to have twitter to stalk Nike's twitter page.  Just makes it a little easier esp. if you get notifications sent to your phone.  Tweeting of links is like website suicide..  Thousands going to the same page at the same time
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You wait on ndc and keep refreshing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom