Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my pair off projectblitz (croatianstyle) for $2300 but noticed recently that they bumped the price on their site

Actually from my experience prices are rising. If you want this shoe, you will have to pay for it.

Platinums range from 1700-2000 now.
Solar Red's are 1800-2300. Places/People like FC, CroatianStyle, RIF, etc have all sold pairs for 2600-3000 due to their reputation.

PO
From what ive seen on fb groups people are selling at least $1300, mostly around $1400-1600. But thats for VNDS. So 1700-2000 for DS sounds about right.

I've yet to lose any of the aglets/lace-tips on either of my pairs, but those look nice. Wouldn't necessarily consider them worth almost $40 a set though...

Last edited:
I've yet to lose any of the aglets/lace-tips on either of my pairs, but those look nice. Wouldn't necessarily consider them worth almost $40 a set though...

has it put scratches on your strap or on the lacetips itself from all that click clacking when you walk?

Also..has anyone put any leather protection on the scales? I dont really want my scales to peel or even fade that much.

has it put scratches on your strap or on the lacetips itself from all that click clacking when you walk?

Also..has anyone put any leather protection on the scales? I dont really want my scales to peel or even fade that much.
The only scratches I see are most likely from my fingers when I fold the straps each time. As for the aglets, they have a few little nicks as you can see, but looking at my DS pairs, they also have little flaws on them as well. I wear my laces under the strap since I like the folded/closed look so they don't really clank that much. As for protection, I just use Penguin products on all my leather/suede footwear...

Still trying to cop Solars..how do you get the scales to not turn that ashy color or is that a given? Can you brush them like a suede?

For anyone who has lost their lace tips, I thought this may be a good replacement for them.  I just bought a pair of the gold tips.

hmm interesting...im interested....but the estimated date is august 2013....hmm idk

tell me more about this leather protector...

i've been thinking about spraying that ultra protector stuff on the mesh and suede (mostly just on my plats), but not sure...

Have you guys ever notice that the horns of the pure platinums yeezy 2. Doesnt peel off that fast, compair to the solars?? When I got my solars its already peeling, but when I checked my friend's its still look like ds( even know he worn it so many times)

Came from a party last night and these two dudes who were feelin themselves the whole night had yeezy 2's on (1 with solars, the other with platinums) the lights came on and I got a good look at them. Could tell they were fakes off the bat but looked really good. If I didn't own a pair I wouldn't be able to tell.

Came from a party last night and these two dudes who were feelin themselves the whole night had yeezy 2's on (1 with solars, the other with platinums) the lights came on and I got a good look at them. Could tell they were fakes off the bat but looked really good. If I didn't own a pair I wouldn't be able to tell.
so of all the women who could have been there, you took notice to the 2 men wearing yeezys?

I'm so glad I sold my pairs.

Have you guys ever notice that the horns of the pure platinums yeezy 2. Doesnt peel off that fast, compair to the solars?? When I got my solars its already peeling, but when I checked my friend's its still look like ds( even know he worn it so many times)

Horns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom