Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I blurred too much out of the previous pic.
Here's a better look at what I received from push support:

(black/greyish blur is the code).
Did anyone else get this e-mail?

I figured I blurred too much out of the previous pic.
Here's a better look at what I received from push support:

(black/greyish blur is the code).
Did anyone else get this e-mail?
Just got it this morning as well. I used a code from the k west website tho already so Ill request another code for the 2nd week and the cd for teh last

Just got it this morning as well. I used a code from the k west website tho already so Ill request another code for the 2nd week and the cd for teh last

Lol, yeah I did the same. :smh: Should've just waited but whatever. Now to wait for entry period 2.

whats an access code? ITs at the top of the page and you click to get it. I entered in and it says im in the giveaway? I thought we had to email pushsupport. Im in Canada

Originally it said email for access code. They changed it the other day to say "click here or email". Now it only says "click here for access code".

People need to calm down now, it's getting embarrassing. Just submit your access code and be done with it, access codes are available by email or on the website. The three week draws do not correlate with the three method. Submit and relax it's that simple, no need to get stressed over it.

^^ I was clarifying. I understand the process. Basically, nobody needs to send an email anymore, just click for your access code.

Hope we get some more info on the official release sometime soon (crossing my fingers Nike isn't going to troll us by producing 50 pairs).

Rules state expected to ship by Feb 2014 so who knows when the winners will get them
Within six months doesn't mean exactly six months. They are still being produced and will ship when all pairs roll out to retailers in October.

Hey guys, the website said "Thank you for Entering" does that mean a won? I entered 1,000 times without buying an album so I should def win something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom