Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not clueless just cuz i can careless about kanye wests sneaker.....if these are online at nike.com i will have a pair very simple.....i dont buy these things to resell i keep my kicks or hookup friends that couldnt get, all i asked was a simple will they be online at nike.com or at HOH and boutiques only.
NOBODY CARES. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SHOES THAN DONT BE A HYPEBEAST. LEAVE THEM FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE.

Did anyone else screw up when signing up?

I went straight to the site and requested a code and submitted using the 3rd option (the non CD-iTunes). I entered the code and got that confirmation message with the CD art. It wasn't until after I realized how would I be contacted if I win, so I looked back at the contest rules and forgot I have to send an email to support asking for a code.

Now:

1) How long will it take to get a code from support since there's 3 hours left for this week's entry.
2) When I go back to the entering portion online, all I get is the confirmation message I mentioned before. I can't enter anything now. |I

Did anyone else screw up when signing up?

I went straight to the site and requested a code and submitted using the 3rd option (the non CD-iTunes). I entered the code and got that confirmation message with the CD art. It wasn't until after I realized how would I be contacted if I win, so I looked back at the contest rules and forgot I have to send an email to support asking for a code.

Now:

1) How long will it take to get a code from support since there's 3 hours left for this week's entry.
2) When I go back to the entering portion online, all I get is the confirmation message I mentioned before. I can't enter anything now. |I

u entered your email with your dob before you entered the code...

you guys are seriously tweaking in here

Last edited:
^ yeah, but we've also seen quickstrikes release with a lot more than 3 - 5000 pairs, so all we can do is hope they really did replace the leather to mass produce these...

and even then, no matter what the number is, it's gonna be dumb hard.

we're talking about the most hyped, longest camp-out, most beasted on sneaker of all time here...

gonna be a nightmare regardless...

can only hope there's more produced and that = lower resell value...

I think that's what's going to give it more longevity and put it in a category of records that you'll go back to in 10 years time.
I think I'll be listening to MBDTF in 10 years. Chris Rock's "I'ma shoot a bootlegger!" will probably still crack me up in 10 years too. Doesn't have to be highly conceptual to stand the test of time. Just has be good. 

Not at all. SBs have hyperstrikes all the time and they hit plenty of stores.
the hyperstrike of sbs are when the come in special packaging like the pigs fly concepts joints while the QS is the regular box tht goes to the rest of the stores. Only hyperstrike I can think of off the top of my head would have to be the pigeon dunks, those are a true hyperstrike

Not at all. SBs have hyperstrikes all the time and they hit plenty of stores.
the hyperstrike of sbs are when the come in special packaging like the pigs fly concepts joints while the QS is the regular box tht goes to the rest of the stores. Only hyperstrike I can think of off the top of my head would have to be the pigeon dunks, those are a true hyperstrike
Hahah no... They just dropped a HS the red firecrackers and those are hitting a bunch of shops and even nike towns. Your info is 100% off

Aren't the suger ray 8's and Q-rich 8's a hyperstrike?

with prices already rising on both colorways, I think i need to stop "waiting for the right seller" pay the next decent price a seller is asking for ( maybe talk him down a couple hundred) grab up my size in the solars because post the red october releasing, plats/solars will skyrocket... hunt continues, got sneaker con in july and tsxc in august

also imagine if the yeezy 2 made it to nike iD 
sick.gif

Most Nike SB hyperstrike release only hit a VERY VERY VERY select set of stores. They only produce 24-100 of each shoes. Such was the case for Koston x Kobe and the Blue Nike x Levi dunks. Yeezys were more of a quickstrike. 

If the Yeezy 2 went up on Nike iD the interest for the shoe would die INSTANTLY! Then it's "too easy" to get for it to still matter. Lol!

What would you guys classify the blk/gld 1s?
-No online release
-13 stores received about 24 or fewer pairs.
-every store did a raffle except 21m (who surprised everyone w/ 16 pairs or so), NBA store (always fcfs 13 pairs- someone drive from Texas and resold em... Makes no sense), and city sole did online pre-orders for $220 without realizing how limited they were be and then charged $350 for black toe pre-order after realizing :lol:, NT NY did rsvp (only nt to get pairs).
-the other few (all east coast stores) did a raffle.

I think on the box it says QS... But this was waaaaay different than the lbj denim QS. The denims almost didnt feel limited at all. Meanwhile most people didnt even have a chance at the black/gold patent leather 1s since they weren't online and more than half of the stores were in NY that got pairs.

Sorry for getting off topic. I just think there's different kinds of QS's. The 1's seemed like a very unorganized QS release... While the LBJ EXT's released this year have been worldwide with many options for online orders. Yet they both fall under QS. The 1s seemed more or a hyperstrike. Would Nike put "hs" on the box if it were?

What would you guys classify the blk/gld 1s?
-No online release
-13 stores received about 24 or fewer pairs.
-every store did a raffle except 21m (who surprised everyone w/ 16 pairs or so), NBA store (always fcfs 13 pairs- someone drive from Texas and resold em... Makes no sense), and city sole did online pre-orders for $220 without realizing how limited they were be and then charged $350 for black toe pre-order after realizing :lol:, NT NY did rsvp (only nt to get pairs).
-the other few (all east coast stores) did a raffle.

I think on the box it says QS... But this was waaaaay different than the lbj denim QS. The denims almost didnt feel limited at all. Meanwhile most people didnt even have a chance at the black/gold patent leather 1s since they weren't online and more than half of the stores were in NY that got pairs.

Sorry for getting off topic. I just think there's different kinds of QS's. The 1's seemed like a very unorganized QS release... While the LBJ EXT's released this year have been worldwide with many options for online orders. Yet they both fall under QS. The 1s seemed more or a hyperstrike. Would Nike put "hs" on the box if it were?
definitely closer to a HyperStrike[/quote]hyperstrike but still QS imo because they were released in more stores than a HyperStrike[/quote]hyperstrike. The hyperstrike from those would be the friends and family edition given out at the JBC classic and the xx8 given at the JBC classic

Yeezy's are weird to me

(comes into YEEZY thread to say yeezys are weird)
here's the attention you were looking for, now go away

and the countdown to when people start trolling and saying they won begins.... now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom