Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

These would have been sweet without the Yeezy tag and just introduced as a new trainer. I'd have been on board no doubt. I know my huarache/trainer lovers feel me :nthat:
Exactly my point and huarache/ trainers are my **** too... Especially the air trainers 3s

Nike and Yeezy should:
  • purchase an enormous island space
  • hide all the pairs produced in various places on the island
  • have everyone who wants to buy them pay $245+tax to be taken to the island
  • where they hunt each other. Survival of the fittest..... 
  • game ends on release day.
  • you're free to go "camp" as early as you want

Edit: and they should do an online restock a few months down the road as a joke

ibjG8fPu6oahjv.gif

These would have been sweet without the Yeezy tag and just introduced as a new trainer. I'd have been on board no doubt. I know my huarache/trainer lovers feel me :nthat:

exactly... just as a fan of sneaks with well executed straps in general, i woulda bought the yeezy 1 and 2's with or without the yeezy name and hype, even if they were sitting in payless shoes...

it's funny these all reds are dropping, cuz i've been after these lately, which look similar (the yeezys look way better tho):

^just sold mine only cuz they were too big.  dope shoes with no hype, if you can find your size they shouldnt be more then 100

entry week 2 won't allow me to get to the next step after putting the email and dob

goes straight to the you have been entered screen

guess ill have to try on an actual computer

entry week 2 won't allow me to get to the next step after putting the email and dob

goes straight to the you have been entered screen

guess ill have to try on an actual computer
Your IP is logged on the site, so you don't need the additional info. You entered for the second week when you got that screen the second time

I didn't put a code in or the other 2 options tho

You might be right tho

but the site is glitching, it was saying I entered without doing anything at first

Saw Kanye last week on L.A. didn't knew he's still wearing plats. 
pimp.gif

Fun fact: Nobody was like surprised about his presence like idk if nobody recognized him but

no one even tried to take pics with him or ask for an autograph.

Last edited:
Just tried to register for the giveaway for Week 2 and only got to enter my email address and DOB.  After that, it said I had entered the contest.  No option to enter my CD to validate (which didn't work the 1st week) nor an option for generating a code.  Maybe it's just me, but the entire procedure for entering this contest has been far more complicated than it should be, even after carefully reading the instructions more than once.  Either allow me to validate with the CD I purchased or generate an access code for me to use to enter.  Don't take my email address for marketing, under the guise of entering a contest, and never even mail me a code!  Regardless, let me know that whatever I did successfully entered me into the competition.  Although I know my chances are limited, I just want the honest shot at winning.  False hope sucks.

I sent the email a couple times last week to the email provided both code@pushsuport and code@pushsupport and never heard back from either option. (Just the undelivered auto response) Any help would be much appreciated.

Just tried to register for the giveaway for Week 2 and only got to enter my email address and DOB.  After that, it said I had entered the contest.  No option to enter my CD to validate (which didn't work the 1st week) nor an option for generating a code.  Maybe it's just me, but the entire procedure for entering this contest has been far more complicated than it should be, even after carefully reading the instructions more than once.
I know! Also there is no actual place to put the code in. It doesn't make any sense.

Saw Kanye last week on L.A. didn't knew he's still wearing plats. :pimp:
Fun fact: Nobody was like surprised about his presence like idk if nobody recognized him but
no one even tried to take pics with him or ask for an autograph.

Is this at an art gallery in LA?

something about this contest doesn't seem legit... I'm half expecting it to be canceled at this point
Yeah I don't know what's going on
I know! Also there is no actual place to put the code in. It doesn't make any sense.
Really? yall doing too much. This is an extremely simple contest concept. They need to add some sort of comprehension exam prereq's before you can enter. I don't think there's ever been this much whining for a simple, FREE contest. LEARN TO READ AND COMPREHEND and you'll be fine.

i think the contest entrys are just going by IP address now. seems the systems changed a bit and thats the only thing that would make sense

Really? yall doing too much. This is an extremely simple contest concept. They need to add some sort of comprehension exam prereq's before you can enter. I don't think there's ever been this much whining for a simple, FREE contest. LEARN TO READ AND COMPREHEND and you'll be fine.

Did you have to go that hard? Seems like somebody's definitely "doing too much."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom