Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great friend within the "ranks" is already sitting on a pair of Red Octobers in Size 12 (box and everything). He brought up that he's shopping them around when discussing other things today.

Last edited:
A great friend within the "ranks" is already sitting on a pair of Red Octobers in Size 12 (box and everything). He brought up that he's shopping them around when discussing other things today.
indifferent.gif
 Smh. 

Wish I could delete all the quoted posts, these are pretty much gone now. :lol:

Photos should pop up in the coming day or so.

Last edited:
I can confirm they were sold. I'm sure for the Racks he got you wouldn't past either. Some people have greater priorities than sneakers, so yes someone would "off" them, especially right now. Just shoes
Pics will be out next week.

Last edited:
Who the hell is you? I don't care what you or him can confirm. Y'all need more people.

crazier things have happened then somebody having yeezys a little early. I'm sure there are early pairs floating around.

when it comes to things like this you can't prove dude right or wrong so just take it with a grain of salt, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter to us whether he has a friend with red yeezys or not lol

crazier things have happened then somebody having yeezys a little early. I'm sure there are early pairs floating around.

when it comes to things like this you can't prove dude right or wrong so just take it with a grain of salt, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter to us whether he has a friend with red yeezys or not lol

Your right. I just get tight when dudes want some kind of forum fame. There are a couple people with red yeezys, and all there emails end with @pastelle.com, because Ye's inner circle still uses those. Whether or not they know someone with them I'm not surprised, and I won't be surprised if there are pictures of a size 12 floating around next week seeing how that's Ye's size. So whatever.

And believe me, Ye's inner circle reads these forums and clown the sh** outta a lot of y'all. Just saying.

If you go to cl nyc theirs a guy who posted yeezy 2 red octobers for 6k sizes 8-12 but no pics smh... Im not sure about the ad but i bet their will def be people who get legit pairs early.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom