Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm at work and dont have time right now to read the last 10+ pages... I haven't 
been on here since 02 
roll.gif
 but Ive been here since 2007 and post when I have time. 

If anyone can provide some info in the Pittsburgh area it would be greatly appreciated.

I plan on wearing them by the way... thanks in advance. 

Edit: I'm a size 9.5 so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Awhile ago someone predicted that this was release would bring out the worst in people and relationships...and it has! Now we're back to labeling low post count members as "lurkers" as if a post count entitles you to this shoe and preferred to pay for "secret info"? How did that work for the majority of you on June 9th? I've been a part of this community for 10 years...prefer not to post much...enjoy reading the stories from time to time...but most of all I simply enjoy this hobby. Don't think we'll ever get back to that stage overall simply due to the current state of the culture...but it has been nice to read of some out there looking out for other members. Memphis....quietly rooting for you in your quest. If I could help I would....actually hoping my pair arrives today (praying I don't get scammed!) Will share my story once they arrive.
THANKS MAN, DIDN'T KNOW SOME PEOPLE WERE ROOTING FOR ME.

I KNOW I'LL EVENTUALLY HAVE A PAIR AS MY FIANCE HAS PROMISED IT TO ME AS A WEDDING GIFT BUT I'M STILL OUT HERE ON THE HUNT FOR A PAIR FOR NEAR RETAIL OR FOR A REASONABLE PRICE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AFTER BELIEVING NIKESTORE'S TWITTER LIES ABOUT NDC HOLDING PAIRS AT THE PAYMENT SCREEN
laugh.gif

EVEN PUT UP HEAT FOR TRADE IN BUY/SELL FORUM BUT NOBODY HAS COME CORRECT WITH THE OFFERS. EVERYBODY TRYING TO GET THAT KONTRABAND TRADE OUT OF ME
laugh.gif
. NOT ON MY WATCH. THAT DEADSTOCK DMP 6/11 PACK ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS I DEEM IT TO BE A FAIR TRADE.

I wish they would get a restock in Atlanta after the shadyness I heard happened here. We do need to help each other out but I agree, it needs to be through PM.

O, AND I BELIEVE MOST (NOT ALL) PEOPLE ASKING FOR PM HELP ARE RESELLERS. ESPECIALLY THE NEWER ACCOUNTS. EXPECT TO SEE MOST WHO GET HOOKED UP WITH "INFO" LIST THE SHOES IN THEIR SIGS.

That's what got people the most aggravated after the release..  Seeing people with 1 or 2 posts coming through bragging and such in their sigs..  Not knocking anyone's hustle but damn 
roll.gif

I've met some real cool dudes through this ordeal so I take it as a positive even though I haven't gotten a pair yet.

Not even panhandlers ask for this much help that's been displayed here
laugh.gif

The ship has sailed for me after the NDC strike out. If you're not willing to pay more than retail, accept the fact and move on to the next one.

People need to stop pm-ing me
laugh.gif
 .... I have good word that if any pairs are going to be sold, they are not a "re-release" ...

Just some Shady business practices on behalf of others .... With that being said, thank you lurkers for joining us, and good bye till next time ....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

O, AND I BELIEVE MOST (NOT ALL) PEOPLE ASKING FOR PM HELP ARE RESELLERS. ESPECIALLY THE NEWER ACCOUNTS. EXPECT TO SEE MOST WHO GET HOOKED UP WITH "INFO" LIST THE SHOES IN THEIR SIGS.

Everyone wants that $. Simply put. No one actually wants this shoe. It's only a handful of us who do.
I'd say about 85% of pairs are intended to be re-sold.

PO

I have yet to see anything under 1500 for a size 8...I cant justify spending that much to myself let alone others...but I love the design of these shoes...just not enough to trade DS OG BredXIs and BredXIIs plus 800 cash...that was the closest to reasonable trade I almost considered.
30t6p3b.gif

well put good sir

Originally Posted by PO2345

Everyone wants that $. Simply put. No one actually wants this shoe. It's only a handful of us who do.

PO
I'd say, that is correct ... with the exception of those re-selling just because they paid morbid prices, and are just trying to ration out that price ... The Yeezy market is just like any other .. there is a finite amount of pairs, and as buyers (who plan on wearing them) absorb the supply, re-sellers will not be able to grab any pair.

I will really do wish that NT would work together in unison.  Some quality folks need to pitch together and network.  I hope you all get your pairs.  

Question:  What do you guys consider rape price?  (please don't say "Anything above retail") LOL We are long pass that now for these.

PO
True maybe even higher than 85% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

PO
I'd say, that is correct ... with the exception of those re-selling just because they paid morbid prices, and are just trying to ration out that price ... The Yeezy market is just like any other .. there is a finite amount of pairs, and as buyers (who plan on wearing them) absorb the supply, re-sellers will not be able to grab any pair.

I will really do wish that NT would work together in unison.  Some quality folks need to pitch together and network.  I hope you all get your pairs.  

Question:  What do you guys consider rape price?  (please don't say "Anything above retail") LOL We are long pass that now for these.

IMO, ANYTHING OVER $1200 IS RAPE PRICE FOR EITHER COLORWAY.

I think Nike ruins the aura of the huge release if they do a re-stock. I have noticed this week they have dropped so many new running shoes and NRG editions that I definitely would not have noticed if I weren't hoping for re-release info. I think that was their goal. Increased advertising for the brand. Mission accomplished.

putting info on a website like this is bad, 20939012903209 resellers browsing it all day to know where their next dollar can be made. gross tbh

I wish these would have been sold only at Nikestores and NDC instead of these shady mom and pop stores.. That wouldve made things a lot easier..

PO

For me, anything over a $1000 is rape price to me. I mean, seriously, if u paid retail for this shoe, you're not happy with $1000? There are some greedy MOFO's out there. I would pay $1200, but I'd just feel better about only dropping a grand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

For me, anything over a $1000 is rape price to me. I mean, seriously, if u paid retail for this shoe, you're not happy with $1000? There are some greedy MOFO's out there. I would pay $1200, but I'd just feel better about only dropping a grand.
laugh.gif

Right. Anything over 1000 is a rape price to me. Wouldnt even think about paying anything over that

i could think of so much other stuff to do with a grand i love sneakers but its crazy to me some pairs go for that.. i still cant believe the shop that got them here locally. a sleeper store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom