Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 13 will pop up eventually but if u have unlimited pockets u could always hit up newyorkcompany on ebay

They don't have my size, only in the platinum's. I would get the plats but afraid they will get extremely dirty. If I'm spending this much money, don't want them ruined in 2 weeks. I plan on wearing them a lot

things you really like only get better with age

Still looking for yeezy 2 solar, sz 13, deadstock, can someone point me in the right direction...
smile.gif
Your looking for a needle in a haystack and when they do pop back up expect the price to be $3,750.

Looking at other pics I'm noticing that the insole on my plats never had the horus design stamped into the insole. Maybe it did and my wearing them has flattened it out?

Copped from NDC and have receipt, so inb4 "fakes".

^ yeah, that's another reason i take the OG insole out b4 wearing them...

that imprint is faint (a great way to distinguish fake pairs, a lot of fakes the imprint is far too bold and bubbly), i'm sure it disappears after a few wears...

Last edited:

yeezy 2s = scammers' paradise

This shoe really brought the worse out of all these people. 
mean.gif
Looking at your sig I can see 3500 reasons why scammers target people trying to cop yeezys for the low.

Some people need to just move on if they aren't willing to pay a certain amount to get a pair of yeezy 2s.

Thinking some dude is going to throw a legit ds pair on ebay for 1200-1500 is a pipe dream.

Basically if red yeezys go for two racks on RD buy size runs at that price

a pair of pre owned size 13 solars on ebay at 510$ with 2 days left and the seller has numerous seller feedback so if anybody is interested check it out

Last edited:
Theirs a pair of pre owned size 13 solars on ebay at 510$ with 2 days left and the seller has numerous seller feedback so if anybody is interrated check it out

if they're real they're gonna go up to whatever solars sell for by the time it ends regardless

Last edited:
if they're real they're gonna go up to whatever solars sell for by the time it ends regardless
They are authentic but not the best condition (creased up) so i dont think theyll get too high. ( you can wear extra socks and those creases wont be so noticeable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom