Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'd go as far to say the miami lebron's resell value would be a couple hundred higher if it weren't for the yeezy 2's...

Agreed. This shoe overshadowed everything in its way.

Never really wanted/ was that interested in the Yeezy 2s, but heard about the hype and checked em out. Didn't want em, and tried getting em on NDC (probably woulda flipped em had I got em, but for under 1000) but didn't, so I moved on. Feel bad for all you guys who really want/wanted these, and goodluck in you're quest to get them.

But to my main point, I just read this thread to laugh. There's so much hate and tension in here, you guys need to chill.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

i'd go as far to say the miami lebron's resell value would be a couple hundred higher if it weren't for the yeezy 2's...

I'm also a bit afraid to see what resell prices are going to be for other limited releases in the future.  I feel like these have set a terrible precedence...

Originally Posted by dbao

I'm also a bit afraid to see what resell prices are going to be for other limited releases in the future.  I feel like these have set a terrible precedence...

Nike will have 2-3 of these type of releases a year now.. Nothing more.. It won't get too crazy.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Nike will have 2-3 of these type of releases a year now.. Nothing more.. It won't get too crazy.

I'm not talking about the quantity of releases coming up, I'm talking about how much things will cost in the future on the secondary market.  Think about it... what shoes were going for $2K on ebay a few years ago?  People are going to get used to paying these sorts of prices on shoes now, which is absolutely nuts to me.

I'm not talking about the quantity of releases coming up, I'm talking about how much things will cost in the future on the secondary market.  Think about it... what shoes were going for $2K on ebay a few years ago?  People are going to get used to paying these sorts of prices on shoes now, which is absolutely nuts to me.

I got you, we will see... But I really don't see the market able to survive on those prices though... Buyers will set the prices and I can't see every limited release getting that type of money. Also don't forget a bunch of the resell prices skyrocketed after the type of money mom and pops asked for the sneakers. This was a different beast...IMO

Okay here's my story..got through on the 9th with my confirmation order & all.. was in such a rush to checkout that completely forgot about upgrading shipping.. with that said, was told every day from like the monday-thursday that "they should ship today or tomm" since it was stuck on "preparing to ship" for the longest.. friday i called & was told "regret to inform you but seems your order is pending cancellation" .. i was pissed.. this was realistically my only shot at them, so decided to keep trying.. i then DM nikestore & ask is it true my order is cancelled?.. they tell me "doesn't show anything of it being cancelled" only to later be sent another DM saying "after double checking with our support team, we regret to inform you the order has indeed been cancelled.. we are truly sorry & here is a 20% code for the inconvenience" .. at this point i reply & just hope they can do something.. i am then told that bad news is its pending cancellation, good news is that they will try to locate my pair.. monday comes & goes, nothing.. Tuesday, same story.. i had pretty much given up hope when WED morning at work i get a call where rep says they have my size 12 solar on hand ready to ship, just need my shipping & billing info... she tells me my order has been upgraded for free to one day air.. and at the moment it is on its way scheduled to be delivered by tomm afternoon.. Such a stressful release, but anxious to finally have em in hand as i actually want my pair to wear.. i hope everyone who genuinely wants their pair to wear gets theirs somehow or another.

I got you, we will see... But I really don't see the market able to survive on those prices though... Buyers will set the prices and I can't see every limited release getting that type of money. Also don't forget a bunch of the resell prices skyrocketed after the type of money mom and pops asked for the sneakers. This was a different beast...IMO
yeah man. That yeezy beast is a bad b!t*h

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Okay here's my story..got through on the 9th with my confirmation order & all.. was in such a rush to checkout that completely forgot about upgrading shipping.. with that said, was told every day from like the monday-thursday that "they should ship today or tomm" since it was stuck on "preparing to ship" for the longest.. friday i called & was told "regret to inform you but seems your order is pending cancellation" .. i was pissed.. this was realistically my only shot at them, so decided to keep trying.. i then DM nikestore & ask is it true my order is cancelled?.. they tell me "doesn't show anything of it being cancelled" only to later be sent another DM saying "after double checking with our support team, we regret to inform you the order has indeed been cancelled.. we are truly sorry & here is a 20% code for the inconvenience" .. at this point i reply & just hope they can do something.. i am then told that bad news is its pending cancellation, good news is that they will try to locate my pair.. monday comes & goes, nothing.. Tuesday, same story.. i had pretty much given up hope when WED morning at work i get a call where rep says they have my size 12 solar on hand ready to ship, just need my shipping & billing info... she tells me my order has been upgraded for free to one day air.. and at the moment it is on its way scheduled to be delivered by tomm afternoon.. Such a stressful release, but anxious to finally have em in hand as i actually want my pair to wear.. i hope everyone who genuinely wants their pair to wear gets theirs somehow or another.
This is a sneakerboard....not a disney movie lol

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Sorry you didn't get your pair man.
eyes.gif

Wow. I'm glad they located your pair though. It would have been terrible to have your order cancelled out of nowhere for no real reason seeing as how you were essentially in the clear having paid and pending to ship.

I'm gonna play the conspiracy theorist role here and say: Isn't it odd that they just located your pair out of nowhere?
alien.gif
Maybe they are planning for a restock sometime soon...

Spoiler [+]
Nah, just lucky. Congrats.

WARNING:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING BUYING OR SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

eyes.gif

Gotta couple...but even if I didn't or did don't need a sappy lovestory to get the attention of others

I can see this kinda of release (madness) just brings more and more resellers into the game...smh

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Honestly 250 + tax is too much for these shoes but the game is what it is!

Yup. I'd drop 4 or 5 on these..there are too many great shoes to throw a car payment on 1 pair.

eyes.gif

Gotta couple...but even if I didn't or did don't need a sappy lovestory to get the attention of others

Just sharing what I went through, as everyone else has... Good for you.

All those itching to get a pair
devil.gif
 make sure you triple check your double checks 
eek.gif
. Because the dark side grows stronger with this level of fakes
mad.gif
. It's only going to get worse.

Damn you got lucky..good for you tho

Those pics of the solars are sick. I would love a pair, but I can't justify dropping over a grand for sneakers. Most I'd spend is 700 and even then I'd have to think about it.

Thanks fellas much appreciated, I did a meetup at HOH Harlem for these yesterday, they're actually for a NTer I helped out. My pair has already been worn and is all creased up haha, but yea he said he bought them in FL and they gave out that tee so I took it, tee is decent, not sure if I'm gonna wear it tho

This thread never fails to show haw sad these types of releases are.

Some of you guys lose your damn minds
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom