Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good trade on the DB 5s if your a big yeezy fan

I know a lot more people would prefer that 1600-1800 cash instead

October 19.

My prediction
i guess you can say November 1st wasn't just a mere prediction 

nerd.gif

I just don't see why not october 19, start of yeezus tour... 

but just my opinion, not knocking your november prediction, its not like its not possible

I'm cool with them dropping in November, but Nike, don't make this red October month. Don't make a line of Jordan's with a RO theme, and then go off and release the Yeezys in November. They do this kinda crap all the time, like releasing DB 95's AFTER the fourth of july. SMH. What is wrong with them?

They will drop between 10-31 and 12-13. That is a FACT.

I'm cool with them dropping in November, but Nike, don't make this red October month. Don't make a line of Jordan's with a RO theme, and then go off and release the Yeezys in November. They do this kinda crap all the time, like releasing DB 95's AFTER the fourth of july. SMH. What is wrong with them?

They will drop between 10-31 and 12-13. That is a FACT.

those red Jordan's aren't releasing, friends and family only. lol at your facts tho. before it was a fact that they would drop in October

those red Jordan's aren't releasing, friends and family only. lol at your facts tho. before it was a fact that they would drop in October

My point is, those were nicknamed RO's and had the same theme. There are another pair of shoes coming out this month with the same "theme" etc. LOL at you trying to top anything I say shoe related.

"red October" is not a nickname it's something kanye said in a song. sneaker blogs nicknamed those Jordan's red October for page views. it's not a "theme".

"red October" is not a nickname it's something kanye said in a song. sneaker blogs nicknamed those Jordan's red October for page views. it's not a "theme".
This! Basically the RO jordans that people thought were gonna release were also called the "legends of the summer" for Justin Timberlake and his tour but blogs and people will stick to a name that's popular to the masses to attract hype

Red October is a name that has existed before all of this, mostly in baseball terms. So Nike has clearly ran with that idea, since the RO's Yeezy sample pic popped up before the Jordan LOTS ones did. Clearly an idea inspired by Kanye's all red "RO" theme. And you have the Nike Air Veer's dropping this month in yet again a "all red" colorway. So clearly, it's not just some misunderstanding from us.

I'm usually against this but its dead over there. Can I get a quick legit check on these yeezy 1s?

Got my answer. Thanks

Last edited:
He called them the red Octobers because if you pay attention to the lyrics, he's going to his Ex's house and it's "one cold night in October"

But the reason why everyone thinks they are releasing in October, including me, is because Heidi said they are planning to release it later in the year, which makes sense because obviously October is late in the year.

I mentioned this many pages back, but I guess I don't mind repeating myself.

Red October is a name that has existed before all of this, mostly in baseball terms. So Nike has clearly ran with that idea, since the RO's Yeezy sample pic popped up before the Jordan LOTS ones did. Clearly an idea inspired by Kanye's all red "RO" theme. And you have the Nike Air Veer's dropping this month in yet again a "all red" colorway. So clearly, it's not just some misunderstanding from us.

yes, clearly. even tho neither sneaker is an official release as of yet. clearly I'm the one talking out of my ***** because I'm hyped up and furthering the spread of here say rumors. clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom