Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike is doing us dirty with all this release policy crap..
frown.gif

Can some people post a few pictures wearing the again?
I will post some in a few days. I think I'm going to wear mine tonight when I go out. Hope I don't loose a lace tip tho!

if you don't want to lose the lace tips

crazy glue them to the tip

that's what i do with my air force 1's from a few years ago

i was thinking of doing that to my yeezys 2's but i think i'm just going to keep them deadstock and not touch the tips

on my first pair that i sold one of the lace tips was missing out the box

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

not sure who this is, but:

7422990464_97d14ce666_z.jpg
If I were desperate for a pair (I may be if things don't work out 
indifferent.gif
), I'd give up $300 and pay to have them professionally restored 
laugh.gif
Remove the laces and put em in the waching mashine and you're straight 
pimp.gif

Nah, I used to to do that with my kicks when I was in middle school and my first few years of high school. The washing machine warp your kicks out of shape, and there would be no coming back for the suede. Honestly, in those conditions I would probably give up double what I said and take some tooth paste, sneaker cleaner, and suede cleaner to them to bring them back. My only concern would be getting the 3m mesh as clean as they came out of the box. 

Got a chance to see both pairs in person yesterday at Rif.la
imo solars > platinums
but still, wouldn't mind wearing either
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by justforkickz

How is everyone handling trades is it mostly meetups n such? I remember there used to be a site that offered an escrow service for shoes where they would be the middleman between an exchange, verify the legitimacy of the pairs and ship them off to the other person. Any site still do this?
I dont know if ISS still does it but I have traded shoes like this once. Shipped it to a mod, only fee was to pay for shipping. Most of the time if you wanted to trade really badly the other guy will make you pay for his shipping. It costs like an extra 40 dollars but its something I would consider doing if its a high value trade.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If I were desperate for a pair (I may be if things don't work out 
indifferent.gif
), I'd give up $300 and pay to have them professionally restored 
laugh.gif
Remove the laces and put em in the waching mashine and you're straight 
pimp.gif

Nah, I used to to do that with my kicks when I was in middle school and my first few years of high school. The washing machine warp your kicks out of shape, and there would be no coming back for the suede. Honestly, in those conditions I would probably give up double what I said and take some tooth paste, sneaker cleaner, and suede cleaner to them to bring them back. My only concern would be getting the 3m mesh as clean as they came out of the box. 
bar keeper best friend or some magic eraser can do wonders 

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

How is everyone handling trades is it mostly meetups n such? I remember there used to be a site that offered an escrow service for shoes where they would be the middleman between an exchange, verify the legitimacy of the pairs and ship them off to the other person. Any site still do this?
I dont know if ISS still does it but I have traded shoes like this once. Shipped it to a mod, only fee was to pay for shipping. Most of the time if you wanted to trade really badly the other guy will make you pay for his shipping. It costs like an extra 40 dollars but its something I would consider doing if its a high value trade.

this is a great idea...never knew the mods were up for that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

exactly! its almost July, Chicago doesnt have that many nice months to wear these without worrying about weather

Speaking of Chicago .... Get ready for the release of the all Reds ... From what I hear (2) spots will be getting them ... Best of luck to you if they decide to host a raffle on fair terms
wink.gif
  ... Even though I heard they are more of a bright pinkish red ,, still an awsome edition to the collection.

So you mean an all infrared shoe?

I dont know exactly ... connect refuses to send pics, which is highly understandable ... He just said that they are a pinkish red .. I guess infrared would be a good assumption, but I am not in any position to speculate or confirm anything.

idk if niketalk has that trading system but it was amazing on ISS. still though there could be that 1 mod that wants to screw u over >.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Speaking of Chicago .... Get ready for the release of the all Reds ... From what I hear (2) spots will be getting them ... Best of luck to you if they decide to host a raffle on fair terms
wink.gif
  ... Even though I heard they are more of a bright pinkish red ,, still an awsome edition to the collection.

So you mean an all infrared shoe?

I dont know exactly ... connect refuses to send pics, which is highly understandable ... He just said that they are a pinkish red .. I guess infrared would be a good assumption, but I am not in any position to speculate or confirm anything.

im 0 for 2, so i doubt ill have a chance at the third, especially if more limited
laugh.gif

^ is it only Chicago. Do you know the liner is red too or is there a contrast? Also it would be nice if Nike restocked the solars and the plats for this release.. Highly doubtful though

Yes, heard it is only (2) stores in the Chi .... and I doubt that we will see a re-release .. that was just a bad rumor ... 

Edit:  I dont know anything about specific color details ... sorry

Getting a little desperate , can't find a decent deal
30t6p3b.gif
just gonna have to keep on waiting

Wifey gave in earlier and said its ok if I drop the bread to get my pair (solars sz 8
nerd.gif
)

Now I just gota find a decent price
30t6p3b.gif

How is everyone handling trades is it mostly meetups n such?[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] I remember there used to be a site that offered an escrow service for shoes where they would be the middleman between an exchange, verify the legitimacy of the pairs and ship them off to the other person. Any site still do this?[/color]
I'd personally be down to help out a few here and there, as long as I dont have to come out of pocket for anything.

Originally Posted by natrix916

Wifey gave in earlier and said its ok if I drop the bread to get my pair (solars sz 8
nerd.gif
)

Now I just gota find a decent price
30t6p3b.gif

Lucky you, especially if thats wifey in you Avi 
laugh.gif

im jk man.

after walking around Homeworld today (to look for items to furnish the new baby room) I have decided...

I refuse to spend over $600 for the Solars. If that means that I don't get them, cool, I will enjoy my Platinums... but no way can I justify being a good father to be/husband by spending that kind of dough on one shoe, when I already literally have a room downstairs in my house just for the hundreds of shoes I have collected over my lifetime...

priorities > desires (no matter what your financial status is) ...

there has to be a breaking point where you say "alright man, enough is enough" because no matter how you analyze it, the buyers dictate resale prices. I have taken advantage of that many times and made serious $$ flipping pairs, and of course I have given into the hype and over paid for a shoe that I really "wanted" or "needed"... but when we are getting to the point where a somewhat limited $245 MSRP is going for almost $2k?? ... take a step back and really think about it, just saying...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

after walking around Homeworld today (to look for items to furnish the new baby room) I have decided...

I refuse to spend over $600 for the Solars. If that means that I don't get them, cool, I will enjoy my Platinums... but no way can I justify being a good father to be/husband by spending that kind of dough on one shoe, when I already literally have a room downstairs in my house just for the hundreds of shoes I have collected over my lifetime...

priorities > desires (no matter what your financial status is) ...

there has to be a breaking point where you say "alright man, enough is enough" because no matter how you analyze it, the buyers dictate resale prices. I have taken advantage of that many times and made serious $$ flipping pairs, and of course I have given into the hype and over paid for a shoe that I really "wanted" or "needed"... but when we are getting to the point where a somewhat limited $245 MSRP is going for almost $2k?? ... take a step back and really think about it, just saying...

Well said, man, well said. These shoes shouldn't even be going for $1000+. I could stomach it if a reseller charged $500, maybe even $600 for these, but the rape prices really have me disgusted. Then I also see $3000 and $5000 being listed on eBay and I REALLY want to strangle those people. Come on, man, they are delusional.

Originally Posted by terx

Getting a little desperate , can't find a decent deal
30t6p3b.gif
just gonna have to keep on waiting
Patience.

Also, if the whole rush is trying to get a pair to wear this summer you might as well throw that idea out the window. Just be patient and give yourself time from now until the end of the year and "better prices" will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom