Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can get some aglet bars that are very similar to the Yeezy 2 aglets? Aglets are the end tips of shoe laces.

Only reason I bought tix was because u guys said he was legit. Hope you guys didnt lie to me. I never heard of this mofo before
People have legitimately won. What is being called into question is how many tickets he sells. He says 100 but something isn't adding up. Sure the winner might be random and the pair is real... But he doesn't show us how many "tickets" he has sold. You could technically still win though. Odds might be one in 5,000 but if you bought a raffle then your name is in it. And no this isn't the first time. I just looked the other way when he did the Royal raffle for $5 / ticket and limited it to 50 tickets. Where were royals available for $250 in September 2013? Not even grey markets were selling for that cheap.

That was foolish on my part. There will be an excuse though. As I've found there always is.

Anyways I'm out of here until he posts the results though. MF'er lurking hard acting like a jackass on his twitter.

For what it's worth (not really anything) but I did a live chat with NikeStore and was able to get someone who was definitely not up to par with the Yeezys. I had done a few others and when I posted the style # they all knew right away they were the Yeezy 2s. This one however had to take at least 5 min and asked for my size. He then came back and said this: 
 Brandon: OK.  I checked on that for you and this shoe has yet to release.  At this time we do not have a release date for the Yeezy 2 in the red October colorway.  I do apologize.  With that being said the release date could be announce in the near future sometime within the next few days up until Christmas so checking back regularly wouldn't be a bad idea.

Me:: ok thanks brandon, is there any way i can find more solid information as to a release date. a 2 month window is kind of vagueBrandon: There is not much info on these since they seem to be pretty hushed about the release date.  In my guess I would probably think they will have something concrete about a launch date in 2-3 weeks but I am not 100% on that.  
I just find it interesting that someone who I believe knew nothing about the style # referred to them as Red Octobers.

Cool story...I know. 

All I want to happen with the raffle is for him to post a video scrolling through the names and showing that at the bottom it was the first drawing. Anyone who bought multiple tickets and sees their name 1 time would know and he'd be exposed. IF he is a scam. Regardless, he's not taking the skepticism well at all.

He's upset guys, lets stop :evil:

Of course ol boy got on the leather jogging pants with his ROs - thats how you know they're legit

Last edited:
He should just ****, do the damn raffle and move on with his life, son craves the attention.

lol honestly they are just okay. beautiful? the whole thing is red.

Well.. to quote the Game..

"Red, is a very emotionally and instense colour. It enhances
Human metabolism, increases respiration rate and raises
Blood pressure. It has a very high visibility, it is why
Stop signs, stop lights and fire equipments are usually
Painted red. It also represents one third of Californias
Gang population. Needless to say, please dress
Accordingly while visiting the Los Angeles area
Also, tuck your jewellry , and keep your hands inside your
Vehicle. Thank You! Enjoy it!"

:pimp:

Status