Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Paying more than a thousand dollars for shoes? I could easily buy a Macbook or an iPad with tons of apps.

electronics also become obsolete as soon as the next model drops.

these yeezys will hold their value
That a bit harsh. Yes they depreciate in value but they are definitely still usable. The electronics companies would want you to believe they are no longer useful so you can continue to buy the new stuff they put out.
At the end of the day value is subjective.For example,  a person who is in an art might think a Picasso painting is worth the  million dollars; however, you might think it looks like something a 10 year old has drawn and not worth the paper its painted on. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

at least youll get use out of your macbook. what you going to do with your yeezys? stare and masturbate to them?

True that.  A macbook is an everyday use item.  Yeezys.....not so much.  Really it's the cost per use.  Paying a stack for a macbook and using it everyday, 365 days a year equals out to $2.74 each day you use it.  Paying $1000 for a shoe you'll wear, maybe twice a year, costs you $500 each time you lace them up.  Greatest use of money??  That's on the person with that disposable income.

Thought I was going to get my pair through meet up today but the seller backed out 15 minutes before we were to meet up.

I was so excited to hopefully getting my pair. I'm having such bad luck with this shoe.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by jst628

dude can get his hands on 6 pairs of solars and 4 plats and most of us couldn't even get one...
30t6p3b.gif
i don't even have a pair for myself to keep 
30t6p3b.gif
so crazy how of all the pairs leftover, none were 9s. although im sure after the $$$ is divvied up you'll have enough to casually buy a pair at market value 
smile.gif
 then again the jaspers and dons could be using a chunk of the cash too haha. id rather have those than paying $1500+ on yeezys.

Originally Posted by dbao

NOT FOR SALE
1588aog.jpg
Looks like all of the black/solar reds come with at least some visible fading on the sides due to movement inside the box...
I was lucky enough to score the solars and I actually dig the fading of the sides.  It gives the shoe character.

Originally Posted by higuy

Originally Posted by jst628

dude can get his hands on 6 pairs of solars and 4 plats and most of us couldn't even get one...
30t6p3b.gif
i don't even have a pair for myself to keep 
30t6p3b.gif
so crazy how of all the pairs leftover, none were 9s. although im sure after the $$$ is divvied up you'll have enough to casually buy a pair at market value 
smile.gif
 then again the jaspers and dons could be using a chunk of the cash too haha. id rather have those than paying $1500+ on yeezys.
tell me about it 
frown.gif
 smallest i got in both colors was a 9.5 but either way, i can't justify holding onto a pair for myself when people are paying so much for them. dude is trying to hardball me after i made him that offer for the dons...but he's gonna give in i think. i don't care. imma need that money for diapers soon right? 
nerd.gif
 thanks for your help though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Are those socks actually made by Nike or did some print shop bust those out? Just curious.

the socks themselves are nike but the design is custom made

What do u guys think i have a guy willing to trade me both yeezy 2 for galaxy foamposite, Lebron 9 cannon, Galaxy Flight Ones, Glow in the Dark Rookies and Jordan Quai54 5s. We are suppose to meet in a few hours at our local mall. What do you guess think?

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

What do u guys think i have a guy willing to trade me both yeezy 2 for galaxy foamposite, Lebron 9 cannon, Galaxy Flight Ones, Glow in the Dark Rookies and Jordan Quai54 5s. We are suppose to meet in a few hours at our local mall. What do you guess think?

Take that, dude is a Stan for that

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Finally, I am un-banned from here. KD thread got my chain yanked a month ago lol.
Short story. Someone locally got Platinums off NDC. Wanted to make a "Connect," so they sold to me for $1000.

I had just sold some worn DB VI's for $500+ and DS Kobe VII Cheetah's a week prior.

j90mmr.jpg

I went up to Cleveland this weekend for Clevelands Got Sole and the Villa Raffle.

I entered myself and my boy who went with me for the raffle. He won my size, a size 11.

I'm hoping I can get that off of him for $1000 or less and I'll chalk that off as a victory.

Feels good to be back.

Glad you are back my man. Glad to hear you have managed at least 1 pair. Hopefully you friend comes through and hooks you up. I'm still on the hunt too...

Soooooooooo...
I found a guy on ebay willing to let his solars go for 1300... felt good, still high but good.
Paid him through paypal (NOT AS GIFT) and waited about a week before he sent the shoes.
We e-mailed back and forth for a week and finally he gave me a tracking number.
Came home to a package weighing under 5 ounces.
Got a sweet box full of air for 1300.
Hopefully paypal helps me out on this one.
Still on the search...

Originally Posted by BapeDan

Soooooooooo...
I found a guy on ebay willing to let his solars go for 1300... felt good, still high but good.
Paid him through paypal (NOT AS GIFT) and waited about a week before he sent the shoes.
Still on the search...

Damn Man sorry to hear that hope it works out for you...

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Soooooooooo...
Still on the search...

Man anytime I do that and may like sound like much but.......
1. Look at feedback.
2. I make sure the Paypal invoice is exactly detailed in what im expecting to purchase and the guidelines of shipping. Always purchase as a good.
3. If you can, video tape yourself receiving the package from the mail man and opening up (we all got smartphones these days with video recording). (That will be your best evidence with paypal..which can make it a clear cut case.) 
If you have a P.O. box this will be easy.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Soooooooooo...
Still on the search...

Man anytime I do that and may like sound like much but.......
1. Look at feedback.
2. I make sure the Paypal invoice is exactly detailed in what im expecting to purchase and the guidelines of shipping. Always purchase as a good.
3. If you can, video tape yourself receiving the package from the mail man and opening up (we all got smartphones these days with video recording). (That will be your best evidence with paypal..which can make it a clear cut case.) 
If you have a P.O. box this will be easy.

Did exactly that... felt it was empty and recorded me opening it.

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Supposedly bought a pair of solars 8.5 for $650 on craigslist the transaction was done through PayPal... From Arizona the seller
Said he's going to ship them in the morning lol at least Paypal protected. The only reason im worried is that the transaction was
Titled for DB 4 to hide from his boss. I'll post pics if I do get them...
I hope you get lucky this time, I will never do a deal like that. $650+ CL+ through the mail = beginning of a nightmare. Just pray!
lol thanks....supposedly he's going to ship them off tomorrow.
this is one of the pictures he e-mailed him hopefully this isn't a stock photo lol.
Keep us updated, I was emailing this guy as well. Lost contact once I asked for him to take a picture with my name written next to them...

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Paying more than a thousand dollars for shoes? I could easily buy a Macbook or an iPad with tons of apps.

electronics become obsolete in price not value, cant believe the idiots thats paying macbook pro prices for a shoe that does 1 function well. compared to laptop how many functions can you do? exactly

Value? The value of a computer starts depreciating the moment it's released. By your logic, can I sell you my old tape-recorder? You can record all the latest hits!

Many consider this shoe a form of art/memorabilia/etc. as opposed to just a functional piece of footwear. Go buy some Keds if your main concern is function. In my circle alone, one dude just straight put them in a display case...

[I'm looking at your post as well as your sig and you definitely have proven many of my previous posts as just another person trying to degrade the shoe in order to get it down to your price-point.]

im not degrading the shoe you dont understand, many of us dont want to pay the rape prices thats all. $800 is quite expensive, I dont need to get shafted by the resellers that you dont have a problem with. You joined this year to hype the "importance and value" of this sneaker? Please log off you will do this community a better favor by not posting bull$hit.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

That a bit harsh. Yes they depreciate in value but they are definitely still usable. The electronics companies would want you to believe they are no longer useful so you can continue to buy the new stuff they put out.

He must be one of those stupid apple jerks"Oh wait a newer macbook pro comes out this year? I just purchased their latest model!" Oh no my model is crap now got to have the latest stuff

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

at least youll get use out of your macbook. what you going to do with your yeezys? stare and masturbate to them?

True that.  A macbook is an everyday use item.  Yeezys.....not so much.  Really it's the cost per use.  Paying a stack for a macbook and using it everyday, 365 days a year equals out to $2.74 each day you use it.  Paying $1000 for a shoe you'll wear, maybe twice a year, costs you $500 each time you lace them up.  Greatest use of money??  That's on the person with that disposable income.

good point

im over these.... put some of the money i had saved towards YSL malibu, the rest in the bank account and couldnt be more happy..... the quality is thru the roof. Leather like no other....

Soooooooooo...
Still on the search...
damn..you should be okay doods are on thirst mode these days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom