Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I was pissed cz my bro was working literally right around the corner when the announcement was made but he couldn't get off work to go line up for me. By the time he was off work the line was :x

Yeah, the line was a wrap pretty quickly after the announcement. I remember Berkelyside did an article on the B&A lineup:

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2012/06/08/sneakerheads-hit-berkeley-for-coveted-kanye-west-shoe/

How much extra they chargin though?

For the AY2 last year, they charged $325 (not bad at all!). I don't remember what they charged for the AY1.

Last edited:
Went by B&As talked to my boy there.... They're pretty sure they are getting them, just don't know when yet. They are a tier 0 account and they did not have any meeting with Nike reps telling them shipment would be early next week although it could but they have not been notified. However when they do get their shipment they are doing a raffle for sure and charging above retail, how much above retail they do not know yet. So this contradicts whoever said all tier 0 accounts were notified earlier this week their shipment would be in early next week. Update Mark lol...
Like I said, TGV stays speculating.

Quick question....what's B&A?

And if anybody in Florida or Georgia has any info about any stores that may get 'em, pm me. I'll come line up right behind you no matter where you are!

:x 1.8k is a steal?? jesus christ. had no idea plats went up that much

Unfortunately. As time goes on, the market dries up, which makes less pairs available, which hikes up the price. And the only people buying are the people that actually want to wear and keep the kicks. Gonna be harder and harder to find. If I don't catch the RO, just gonna shell out the cash and get them or plats.

i thought when i dropped 3500 for plats and solars DS i was getting got :smh:

i always had a hard time keeping yeezys. dudes be throwing ridiculous cash at me every time i post a WDYWT on social networks and boom i end up selling.

cant let these go tho

i thought when i dropped 3500 for plats and solars DS i was getting got
mean.gif

i always had a hard time keeping yeezys. dudes be throwing ridiculous cash at me every time i post a WDYWT on social networks and boom i end up selling.

cant let these go tho
You can't even get solars for 3500 now 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Don't tell me that bro
mean.gif
3500 is ALOT to turn down lol
Tell me about it lol but it happens.  I was at SneakerCon Chi few weeks ago. Had $2300 cash on me and DB3s, which I easily could have sold. Every seller wanted 3K firm for plats. I still have my DB3s at least 
laugh.gif

Damb Twitter....someone retweeted the old yeezy are now available tweet from nike...I kid you not my heart dropped and time stood still lol

That makes me think when I found these US8 Solar on Ebay for 500€ (670$) which were worn like 5 times. Didn't even had to pay shipping because the guy lived 2 minutes away from my home ! Miss those prices !

Bout the time when I'm ready to drop some cash for these the 3s will probably be out I'm young and got other priorities right now but I wouldn't mind RO's for retail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom