Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Proto

they feel light, glue stains on some pairs I've seen, comfort is NOT the same, I'm happy with my trade and the lunch money I got on top of it.

yeah, and honestly, if i didn't have the 1's i might consider doing the same thing.

the 1's are the best quality nike sneaker i've ever seen (zens and nets)...

and i'm still on the fence on which i like the over all look of better.

over time i've started to like the 1's better... like you said, i kinda like the bulkiness of it, and i like the height (and i'm not the biggest fan of that mesh on the 2's)...

Had to repost for my main homie MASTER P!

Just too raw man!

Pdigiti wrote:
Let's get back to the shoes people!

403245796.jpg

403245797.jpg

403245799.jpg

403245800.jpg

Big ups to RICO holdin it down in the Bay
Flint, Chi's FINEST!!  
and for everyone who made it happen..MANY THANKS!!

peace

P... Glad you got your pairs in such easy fashion! They gonna hate when you tell them how lil you paid! 
grin.gif

Pdigiti wrote:
^^^^ What's good Proto. All 5 pairs, both 1s n 2s, are sz 12. I'm assuming you got your pairs right? Rico, Flint, WADDUP DO!!!

Im up 7th to bat...  
laugh.gif

coming soon

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Well, my tans run the same as the zens so I'm not sure how your 2 fit differently.With that said, like most everyone on here have said, the 2s fit more t.t.s. whereas the 1s feel roomier, ESP in the toe box.Another consideration is your foot type. I have a narrower foot and typically wear 12.5/13 depending. Nowadays, the latest round of Jordan retrospect run HUGE compared to my 94s, 99s, up to 2001. I now wear 12 in all current Js.I got 12s in all 5 pairs. The 2s feel a touch shorter/narrower than the ones so it's all a matter of personal preference.I like my shoes to hug my foot and I don't like them feeling too loose. Also, since the 1s(wthe exception of the blinks) are leather in the toe box, they widen/stretch out more easily than the firmer mesh on the 2s.Final analysis, go with your TRUE SIZE.Peace

that sounds exactly like me. newer J's i wear a 12, but most of the older ones i was a 13.

what size do you have in the Y1's and Y2's?
agreed.  Thats why i buy both 7 and 7.5.
It baffles me because I can wear 99's 4 in size 8 and they fit perfect, I have a bunch of size 8's but it feels like nike sizing has been off in the pass year.  

What makes it worst is you can't even go in a store now days to try on what fits perfect....everything just sells out. 

I never thought I say it but I am enjoying the 2 over the 1 right now. Quality def is not the same but the over all look....I tried both on side to side. And I am really feeling the 2's more....they just look clean with an outfit.

But in a year that might change....Could just be the newness.

debating to pull the trigger and trade my black yeezy 1 for a black yeezy 2 ... something tells me I may regret it, but I just cant rock the 1s with shorts... which sucks living on an island

^

lol....Yeezy prices have dropped significantly for that bum who slept 12 days in the street for them, if he hasnt moved them yet, its not looking good.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

debating to pull the trigger and trade my black yeezy 1 for a black yeezy 2 ... something tells me I may regret it, but I just cant rock the 1s with shorts... which sucks living on an island

I wouldn't do it. the ones are straight crack IMO plus they're prolly a lot less rare in DS condition at the moment as well.

What island might that be?

Originally Posted by loubrock

I wouldn't do it. the ones are straight crack IMO plus they're prolly a lot less rare in DS condition at the moment as well.

Listen to what this man is saying!!

I should have been more specific... the 1s are used, and are a tad bit tight on me... I have got TONS of wears out of them, those things are built like tanks though, not gonna lie.  I plan to beat the 2s to the ground, but was hoping for a better fit by going up a size 

I should have been more specific... the 1s are used, and are a tad bit tight on me... I have got TONS of wears out of them, those things are built like tanks though, not gonna lie.  I plan to beat the 2s to the ground, but was hoping for a better fit by going up a size 
Well in that case let them loose and run once u make the trade for the DS 2's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rocked them again... Day #2

I removed the lace tips in fear of losing another one.

I'll just use the Tips that came with the bag, despite them being GOLD.

107nuat.jpg

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

So which one of you is this guy?

http://newyorkpost.com/p/...LF3ERac5X4gX0WPnaWxUaM/1

For the love of all that’s holy, never actually put these shoes on your feet.

Really. Don’t even think about putting these on and, like, walking around. Barillas says he might consider wearing his Yeezy II’s for his wedding. Might.

The goal is to keep them in absolutely pristine condition. These are more like art objects than ordinary footwear.

The longest I would ever wear them would be for like five or 10 minutes, and inside only and only on hardwood floors,

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

So which one of you is this guy?

http://newyorkpost.com/p/...LF3ERac5X4gX0WPnaWxUaM/1

For the love of all that’s holy, never actually put these shoes on your feet.

Really. Don’t even think about putting these on and, like, walking around. Barillas says he might consider wearing his Yeezy II’s for his wedding. Might.

The goal is to keep them in absolutely pristine condition. These are more like art objects than ordinary footwear.

The longest I would ever wear them would be for like five or 10 minutes, and inside only and only on hardwood floors,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom