Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly those purple yeezy 2s come out in a couple months and are going to be more limited than the solar reds/plats. Somebody posted about it on facebook with a screen shot of the shoes themselves that hasn't been posted, but I can't find the link now.

Some guy wanted my deadstock OG 1996 Air Jordan Bred 11's plus cash, but he didn't have PayPal. FORGET IT! Not taking a risk losing an OG 11 in pristine condition. PayPal or Sneaker Exchange or bust.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Some guy wanted my deadstock OG 1996 Air Jordan Bred 11's plus cash, but he didn't have PayPal. FORGET IT! Not taking a risk losing an OG 11 in pristine condition. PayPal or Sneaker Exchange or bust.
SOME GUY WANTED EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF SHOES I HAD UP FOR TRADE IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR 1 PAIR OF SOLARS.

I'M LIKE "YOU KNOW THAT'S 16 PAIRS OF HEAT RIGHT? YOU GONNA ADD 2 STACKS ON TOP OF YOUR SOLARS? "
laugh.gif

I could only cop the Platinum ones and not the black ones. I feel like everyone who has the black ones wants the platinums ones and everyone that has the platinum ones wants the black ones. I want the black ones!

i noticed that the solars are going more than the plats. solars are going for $1,700 and plats are $1,500 on ebay.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Supposedly those purple yeezy 2s come out in a couple months and are going to be more limited than the solar reds/plats. Somebody posted about it on facebook with a screen shot of the shoes themselves that hasn't been posted, but I can't find the link now.

don't think that'll be the CW....nike needs to throw us a bone...release the next AY2 as a GR

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Is that really him in the video? Or did someone just use his username? Damn...
laugh.gif

Anyways, in regards to Y2's, it's not over folks!.....
wink.gif

PO

Naw, **$# that. Cut it out.....

No more Nike x Kanye anything, end that @%$@.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by jecca650

don't think that'll be the CW....nike needs to throw us a bone...release the next AY2 as a GR
I agree..GR for the next yeezy.. I dont want to drop 1000 on a pair of shoes.. lets be real here..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by tampakix

Who cares though, the best colorway already released the solars.

who cares? maybe the thousands who weren't lucky enough to win a pair?
make it a GR so ppl will be mad everybody got em, drop the prices on the solar's

Glad everyone thinks those purple yeezys are ugly, personally think neon laces would set them off! If they do drop hopefully the color way would turn people off and be a easy cop lol

thought the purple yeezy 2 was a one off for kobe...if there is another cw of the yeezy 2 i would think it would follow trend of the yeezy 1...i'd say it would be a tan cw...if this pair is supposed to be more limited and they wanted another cw that would still appeal to the masses and cause a frenzy, how about a red cw?

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by doyung9

Anybody had to go up from their usual size in these?
I actually went down a half-size. I have both a 9.5 and 10.0 in the Solars and the 9.5 gave me the same room that a typical size 10.0 usually would. However, I have narrow feet so either size is fine without seeing a noticeable difference in the length of the shoe...
Also, I just got an e-mail from the guy I purchased the hats from. He kindly asked if he could use my pictures as he said he's received quite a lot of traffic on his website from when I had posted the snapbacks. Pretty professional thing to do aside from most people who just steal photos...
Damn im confused, some other guy said he had to size up so what to you guys think? Im usually a True 8.5 and with some shoes a 9.. so should I size up or stay true?

Either get your size or half size up if you prefer looser fit

They will never make a GR yeezy, NIKE doesnt have common sense and they dont care about us the consumer.

All you same cats complaining for a gr yeezy wouldn't cop if they were easy to get.....
I know there are some who truly love the shoe but nike knows it can't make a shoe like the yeezy a gr because then it would lose some of its appeal to many consumers.

saw a guy wearing in the mall and i will say they were meh the only reason i even noticed them was the sole being that green color

IF they decide to release another pair it is the tans... but expect to see them on every single mixtape rapper, and d list celeb before they release... so everyone can relax

Yeah, why would they make an unpopular colorway their GR, because it definitely wouldnt do well. Of all the colorways the black/solars are the only ones that wouldve done well as a GR. So kiss a GR yeezy goodbye.

i'm thinking it will be a solid red colorway or something...

ty said something about there being a "SOLID 3rd colorway"... and he capitalized "solid"... so i dunno.

don't really want another tan colorway tho. they already did 2 out of 3 Y1 colorways... that's already too much imo. i wanna see something different.

I dont really see how people can say the platinum 2's are like the zen 1's...what do they have in common besides being grey? COMPLETELY different shades of grey at that.

but the Solars are too close to the Blink 1's

Does anyone know how to embed Vimeo vids on here?

When I try embedding it, and I hit preview, it's blank. However, the vid shows up in the blank space where you write.
ohwell.gif

I also looked up an old NT post, and it said you have to use the old embed code on Vimeo, but that thread was from 2 years ago, and now it's saying that the old embed code is no longer supported.

I'll just leave the link to the vid I did here (maybe someone can come through with an assist if possible)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom