Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

everyday i look at completed listings on my size 12 on feebay... doesn't look like the prices have dropped at all during the last week...

what are the average prices ending at for size 12 and size 13?

prolly like $1800.

sellers in the MP on here and iss aren't trying to come down either.

thanks man.

The price of some shoes just never come down, just like the yeezy 1, south beach 8, tiffany dunks, supreme blazers, etc... I think these will settle around 1500 and will go back up afterward. going price for South Beach 8 are now 1000 give or take SMH.

Here we goooooo.......

34xruc8.jpg

2lddfk0.jpg

14doje1.jpg

5xj481.jpg

... not mine btw.

Dear God, the Feezy2's have arrived....I'm have authentic yeezy2's and damn, these more decent than I expected for the week's time frame that they were given. Crazy how the kobe color way is first available as a fake JUST because it's actual existence was released a month or two ago. 

^Week time-frame? Fakes have been in the making since the factories in China got the go-ahead to start manufacturing...

Originally Posted by sniper

^Week time-frame? Fakes have been in the making since the factories in China got the go-ahead to start manufacturing...
All i'm saying is that they have had a week's notice to really get it right to this degree. The feezy2's with the mask from Scream on the tongue have been super obvious since the fall. But these are good enough to fool a decent portion of the market.

4fb16969edd7dbea2599fbc99cb131f9aae8dc04_r.jpg
bc6263b6c4e59d0fd5de7325216ac47cd68a8bd2_r.jpg

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

All i'm saying is that they have had a week's notice to really get it right to this degree. The feezy2's with the mask from Scream on the tongue have been super obvious since the fall. But these are good enough to fool a decent portion of the market.
They didn't have to wait until RD to get a pair in their hands to try and replicate it. You're talking like they went back to the drawing board within this past week and finally got it right. You do know where these shoes were made, right?
laugh.gif

thank god those fakes are terribly made and easy to spot.

the scary ones are gonna be randy's and them...

surprised there was never a batch of "promo yeezy 1's" from randy over the last couple years...
laugh.gif

They didn't have to wait until RD to get a pair in their hands to try and replicate it. You're talking like they went back to the drawing board within this past week and finally got it right. You do know where these shoes were made, right?
laugh.gif
haha. point taken. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the fake shoes market (not saying you are by any means) so yeah, i did think that. it's not like they have tons of pairs on ebay right now. the product shots of the fakes only need one pair you know?

One day, the solars will be mine
30t6p3b.gif

Just been contemplating about selling or trading some pre-01 Nike Air Js

laugh.gif
haha. point taken. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the fake shoes market (not saying you are by any means) so yeah, i did think that. it's not like they have tons of pairs on ebay right now. the product shots of the fakes only need one pair you know?
Along with knowing how to distinguish genuine products, I like to know their counterparts as the replica market is getting better and better. Some fakes are laughable while others are Triple-A quality. Regardless, you don't have to know the ins & outs of that type of market to understand that they most likely have the product prior to launch. It just stems to how much they want to invest in the product to make it as identical as possible to generate revenue...

Those fakes aren't half bad. Definitely would fool someone casually shopping for them.

But damn, why do the scales on the fakes look like tennis racket material? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Ive been watching a lot of yeezys in my size on ebay. I see listings end for a high price and then a couple days later get relisted.

So im wondering if some of these people are actually paying.

No, they're not. A bunch of 0 feedbackers are constantly winning the auctions and not paying which Ebay can't do anything about. Been trying to dump mine for almost 2 weeks on Ebay but you can't relist the item until 8 days after non payment...Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

Here we goooooo.......

34xruc8.jpg

2lddfk0.jpg

14doje1.jpg

5xj481.jpg

... not mine btw.
Found the website that sells them...The description is so asian it almost gave me a seizure!
roll.gif

Nike Air Yeezy 2 NRG Light Up

Be hot discussion of design inspiration from? Highsnobiety famous website published a holiday Yeezy2 design element reading manual, ancient Egypt the sun god HORUS, heel of the spine from shark fish gills with atlas and ancient Greek hieroglyphs in the water, and a lot of the ancient Greek clothing design elements and myth story elements of the blessings Kanye west through his clothing and designing the effort in, can say of affected the whole Hip in recent years in the world of development-Hop dress, he even put it in 2010, the Rosewood slogan (in both high-end should also have a product). As a result, many Hip-Hop artist wear take a way also began to have as its enemies. And he participate in the design of the  in that year is not public offerings and are already in the circle of Sneaker aroused strong vibration, all kinds of sample, DieZhao, and other big Rapper of the feet demo, making it the outspoken of shoes, on sale every location when the line up the long dragon also let people experience to this pair of Yeezy charm. Back at the beginning this scene may be many did not steal the shoes to the friends in regret unceasingly. But in the last year has many aspects of the talent's rap singer and a let shoes fans screamed, because he again to Nike Sportswear, design production out of the Air Yeezy II! In the 2011 years of Yeezy of feet as, but had to let people see and itch to try but bids for Nike's new Air Yeezy 2 sneakers -- designed by Kanye West himself -- have already topped $80,000 on the Internet.

People have been camping outside sneaker boutiques across the country for over a week, hoping to get a pair of the shoes ... which Kanye's been rocking for several months now.The online auctions range in value,here you just need to pay US$96.99 to get them by free shipping to your door.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by macky

not sure if this has been posted but some dude rocked his for a week straight. they dont hold up that well http://www.youtube.com/wa...HGUf0&feature=youtu.be&a
Man, this has to stop.

Seriously, the complaining about the scales peeling back?

i thought this was good info. i never really thought about that happening and now i think i will pretty much only wear mine with shorts so jeans arent tugging on the scales as much. the main thing i worry about is catching the mesh on the brake pedal. i swear i scuff all my shoes like that... as corny as dude was, i think he kept it real with how most people intend to wear this shoe (to stunt) i dont need an occasion to rock mine (1st wear was to the redbox lol). but im glad he shined some light on how may age with wear. 
cant believe it took so long for fakes really. i went to WTT the sat after thanksgiving and Ye' had these on, so theyve been "out" for at least 8 mos

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm more concerned with the creasing than anything else.

These kicks are perfect for those inserts that prevent creasing because of the huge toe box. I can't remember what they're called, I can't even remember what website I got them from, but I got like 3 sets for 20 bucks. They are white plastic/rubber inserts that are soft enough to slide into the shoe, but firm enough to keep the toe box looking brand new and creaseless. Anyway, they don't comfortably fit with my foot inside with most of my shoes, but they do with these Y2's, so that's an easy solution to creasing if that's your main concern.

Originally Posted by RonRich76

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Ive been watching a lot of yeezys in my size on ebay. I see listings end for a high price and then a couple days later get relisted.

So im wondering if some of these people are actually paying.

No, they're not. A bunch of 0 feedbackers are constantly winning the auctions and not paying which Ebay can't do anything about. Been trying to dump mine for almost 2 weeks on Ebay but you can't relist the item until 8 days after non payment...Ridiculous.

I had the same problem a couple weeks ago trying to unload an extra pair of Miami Vice. I think it's these re-sellers that do this for a living, they are making it look like all the auctions are ending at a price point that they want to sell at.... ebay is just a pita to use these days.
Current value IMO is 1800-2k for the Solars, 1600-1800 for Platinums. And it's not going to move off that anytime soon. It might dip down a bit in a couple months, but then will slowly creep up over the next couple years, and you're going to see these settle in at the top of the price chain....

Cement Greyman wrote:I noticed this as well....I kind of like how the sides "age" in the pics I've seen.

kanyewestbetyeezy2.jpg

2962bky.jpg

Don't like that look at all. Looks like your kicks need lotion when it gets like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm more concerned with the creasing than anything else.

These kicks are perfect for those inserts that prevent creasing because of the huge toe box. I can't remember what they're called, I can't even remember what website I got them from, but I got like 3 sets for 20 bucks. They are white plastic/rubber inserts that are soft enough to slide into the shoe, but firm enough to keep the toe box looking brand new and creaseless. Anyway, they don't comfortably fit with my foot inside with most of my shoes, but they do with these Y2's, so that's an easy solution to creasing if that's your main concern.
I think those things are called force fields you're referring to.

How are you guys tying these up with these long +*$ laces?  Any way to prevent jeans stains? Lastly, how do you guys plan on maintaining the glow/color of the sole? I'm tempted to duraclear the soles but I don't want to dull the glow, but I also don't want them to turn piss yellow. 

Y'all are too much, basically saying I like the shoe falling apart it adds to Ye's genius
laugh.gif
smh

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

How are you guys tying these up with these long +*$ laces?  Any way to prevent jeans stains? Lastly, how do you guys plan on maintaining the glow/color of the sole? I'm tempted to duraclear the soles but I don't want to dull the glow, but I also don't want them to turn piss yellow. 

After the lace holder I don't tie them. First wear, I just let them hang but eventually I tucked the end of the laces under the first cross lace to hold them still and tightened the cross lace to make sure they stayed. Works good if you wear the lace tips because they wont move or clang together. It looks good to me and is the best preventive measure for losing your lace tips while wearing them.

I didn't know these soles would turn...I don't remember hearing the Yeezy 1s soles turning. Helpful some one will chime on it and how the Y1 soles hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom