Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when I wish I was back home in Chicago the most. Damn Minnesota! Stood in line at CRSVR Las Vegas for four days and struck out...never thought that would happen. Are there any boutiques in Minneapolis?

I'm pretty sure the resellers know where the shoes will be, how else can they end up with multiple pairs when most can't get one... but yeah if anyone knows about them hitting Cleveland, buffalo, or Pittsburgh, Shoot me a pm.

LA/OC NTers PM me so we can get a email list going. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Where is everyone going? Aww, now everyone will be PMing and won't be here to have fun conversations or contribute towards interesting topics regarding the Yeezy 2.

Such is life.

restocks? Holy god pm me if you got solid info in new york city area

im not paying raped prices though, i got enough for two pairs only

Restock!? If 21 Mercer has a restock, NYC heads good luck! I really want the Plats! Hopefully I will get lucky enough to find a pair, wouldn't mind taking a solar pair tho! Good luck to everyone honestly

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

St Louis/Midwest heads lets try this again I wasn't able to get my size the first time around. PM me we can try and get this thing started again.

I'm in!!! pm me plz!

Would be really surprised if there were re-stocks considering the large amount of people that had their orders cancelled on NDC due to too many orders getting through and not enough shoes to fulfill those requests.

Originally Posted by Mr K

Pick your shoes?....legit?...sounds familiar...
Yup.

I remember looking at that site like there was pr0n back in my high school days. *Dead* @ your sig Steezy.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by Mr K

Pick your shoes?....legit?...sounds familiar...

dont know , he claims to have them. Told me to text him. PM me i will send you his number.
he don't do paypal so i would stay clear and its not pys the site , its an individual calling himself pick your shoes

People that weren't posting in the last 40 pages all of a sudden saw the posts about restocks and started asking for PMs. How convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom