Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New infographic regarding the price of the Nike Air Yeezy II in the last 20 days on eBay.
63f36f706c5bea60d709df0aef532b355793d29e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

Would you guys trade vnds yotr 7s cement 4 lebron 9 dunkmans and Swingmans and ds Cavs 4s and 400 bucks for solar reds ??

roll.gif

no.

. Thanks I didn't think so also but dude wants my starting line up for these lol

Would you guys trade vnds yotr 7s cement 4 lebron 9 dunkmans and Swingmans and ds Cavs 4s and 400 bucks for solar reds ??

roll.gif

no.

. Thanks I didn't think so also but dude wants my starting line up for these lol
Thats your starting line-up? You must be the Bobcats.

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

New infographic regarding the price of the Nike Air Yeezy II in the last 20 days on eBay.
63f36f706c5bea60d709df0aef532b355793d29e_r.jpg

for sz 10.5 only if im not mistaken & only the pairs sold via fleabay

Jgreen23 dont trade 5 pairs of shoes & $400 for these its not worth it IMO
Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

roll.gif

no.

damb

saw platinums in person today (pretty odd seeing a pair here in WI) and wow they are WAY better in person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST WATCHED A PAIR OF SOLARS JUMP FROM $1250 TO $3000

LOL
yea thats called shill bidding homie

YEA PRETTY OBVIOUS, SHERLOCK.

JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. IT WAS SO DAMN OBVIOUS AND FLAGRANT. I THOUGHT I HAD ANOTHER PICK UP COMING UP THEN GOT MURKED. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Still have yet to see these in person or on feet in the LA area 
30t6p3b.gif
. Damb mystery shoe
If you're in the Little Tokyo area, RIF LA has a few pairs. I asked how much (2400) and the employee let me check them out.

Maybe it was a bad idea, because now I'm getting my ready to sell off as many shoes as I can to finance a pair. But they were awesome in person.

But same here, I havent' seen anyone wearing them.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

roll.gif

no.

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

Originally Posted by Chato

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

So what's the heads up on spotting fakes anyone ?

From the few pics of fakes posted, I noticed the toebox on the fakes look a lot bulker/boxier. Reminded me more of the toebo for the AJ III. Also, the anaconda skin isn't etched in on the fakes as it is on the legit Yeezy IIs. It is more of a pressed in type pattern. Those were the big things I noticed. The symbol on the tongue looked pretty bad too.

The color on the inside is off too it's true red when it should be more pinkish red.

would you be getting the yeezys? if so yes. 4/5 of the shoes you listed are GRs and the dunkmans and swingmans can still be found in stores.

i say go for it.

Originally Posted by 731balla

I can't believe people are still paying these prices when these are being "restocked" left and right and with fakes going for about $80... People need to wake up and stop feeding into the high price. We now know that they are not AS limited as we were lead to believe. Everyone just needs to chill and wait it out a bit. Let them slash these prices down by letting them sit on these sites and lame $+$ sellers hands...

That's just my .02 though... I know what I'm personally going to do...

I AGREE WITH YOU.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

would you be getting the yeezys? if so yes. 4/5 of the shoes you listed are GRs and the dunkmans and swingmans can still be found in stores.

i say go for it.

yeah I'm thinking about I saw one guy in the other yeezy thread strike gold I think 11/ 6 pack lb9 mv space jams and somthing else I'm not sure yet yes they are yeezy 2s

i say go for it.
+400 tho??? Nah if it were just the shoes then yea but not with the money added on

Libra - nice chart. I for one appreciate trends and grafts. (My line of work) I just need a pair to wear! I wonder if the price will trend down?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

i say go for it.
+400 tho??? Nah if it were just the shoes then yea but not with the money added on
the way i look at it dude in invested retail price for 5 pairs of shoes and is now able to turn that in to a pair of yeezys, he should take this opportunity and get that trade done even if he has to throw another 400 on top, think of it as passing up olympic 6s and obsidians.

its a solid deal imo.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Still have yet to see these in person or on feet in the LA area 
30t6p3b.gif
. Damb mystery shoe

Interesting... I saw two pairs of platinums within half an hour of each other at a mall in norcal.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

i say go for it.

Yeah I feel the same way about adding the 400 bucks. On the + side is all the kicks are worn but could pass for vnds only ds is Cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom