Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HONESTLY THOSE SHOES AREN'T WORTH THEIR PRICE TAGS EITHER.

I TRULY BELIEVE IF YOU SIT DOWN AND EVALUATE ALL MANUFACTURED SHOES EVER MADE BY MATERIALS, LABOR, ETC. YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND MANY THAT ARE TRULY WORTH MORE THAN $100 IMO.
OF COURSE IN OUR MINDS WE BELIEVE SO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE SO OR HAVE HYPED THEM UP SO MUCH IN OUR MINDS IT'S JUSTIFIED. IN MY OPINION, NO SHOE IS TRULY WORTH VERY MUCH MONEY UNLESS IF IT'S MADE OUT OF SOMETHING RARE LIKE GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER ETC.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-16047-1337615049-3.gif

I take it you've never owned a nice pair of dress shoes other than something off the rack? There's more to shoes than just sneakers and their matching Elite socks. I'm not a fan of those mentioned above nor their prices, but I can certainly vouch for shoes that I own that literally take a s$#t on most shoes on the market in terms of value. Just picked up a pair of Ferragamo Andreas which aren't even that premier, but the quality is flawless. In regards to designers, there are plenty out there (Edward Green, John Lobb, etc.) that are truly worth their price as they both outclass and outlast most shoes. Considering this is primarily a sneaker community, the value of a shoe can be subjective, but there is quite a difference in what you think materials, labor, etc. cost from shoe-to-shoe to subject them to the same level...

Edit: Grammar...
You forgot Aldens my dude. I prefer the Wing tips. Very well made and can literally last a life time even if worn everyday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If there's any dress shoe you ever buy in your life make it a Alden Wing tip. I'm still lovin my Bolar and Plat purchase as well 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
relatively cheap, good quality, is the cole haan lunargrand wingtip
pimp.gif

Lmao whats up with all the jealous haters up in here? People spending money on kicksthey want doesn't affect anyone else besides the buyer. Yall need to keep it moving. Yup, I paid $1500 for my pair and I LOVE IT!! Yeezy 2 are instant classics!!

"Im tired of these jealous mofos. You bmade busters talking s behind my back like some suckas" - Cougnut

Originally Posted by jecca650

Lmao whats up with all the jealous haters up in here? People spending money on kicksthey want doesn't affect anyone else besides the buyer. Yall need to keep it moving. Yup, I paid $1500 for my pair and I LOVE IT!! Yeezy 2 are instant classics!!

"Im tired of these jealous mofos. You bmade busters talking s behind my back like some suckas" - Cougnut
1500 for Plats or Solars ?

Originally Posted by babylonzion

tiffs go for $500, south beaches $500, supreme under $1,000
but these mediocre quality shoes, to pay $1300+ or waste days of your life camping for is absolutely ridiculous. these shoes cost about $10 to make, that's including shipping. they are not rick owens or louboutins, if you even know who they are

I TRULY BELIEVE IF YOU SIT DOWN AND EVALUATE ALL MANUFACTURED SHOES EVER MADE BY MATERIALS, LABOR, ETC. YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND MANY THAT ARE TRULY WORTH MORE THAN $100 IMO. OF COURSE IN OUR MINDS WE BELIEVE SO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE SO OR HAVE HYPED THEM UP SO MUCH IN OUR MINDS IT'S JUSTIFIED. IN MY OPINION, NO SHOE IS TRULY WORTH VERY MUCH MONEY UNLESS IF IT'S MADE OUT OF SOMETHING RARE LIKE GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER ETC.
pure amusement
roll.gif
your going to look back on this when your older and feel naive

SO YOU TRULY BELIEVE A PAIR OF SHOES MADE OF LEATHER AND RUBBER CAN BE WORTH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS?LULZ. YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. IM PRETTY SURE IM OLDER THAN 95% OF NIKETALK. YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.

dimez81 wrote:

Truth....I copped for retail. 
I am finding most people the copped are just selling.  Since my size were release oversea Ive been dealing with them a lot these past few weeks.  And majority of people not even about shoes, even mid age women just copped the shoes just to resell.

They see these price on ebay and think theyre gonna get like 2500.  but they are sitting.  Most people over sease arent paying this money.  Ive been able to talk 1 person down to $1500 because he got tired of relisting. Luckily I was able to find a pair on ebay for much less.

I think If you're patient and wait it out these will eventually go for $1300 -1500.  So many pairs flooding the market right now.  Then once stock winds down theyll go back up in price....

my predictions.

I would like to cop a pair of plats for the summer but ill wait it out.

Bingo.  If you absolutely have to pay resell on something, you gotta find that low point in the market value.. is that time now?  Maybe.  That's the game.. good luck to everyone playing it :/

I have never seen a pair of yeezy 1's or yeezy 2's in person, my state or none of the states close to me get them, how are people that live in places they don't release get them, also what is retail for a pair, thanks

Originally Posted by peakkicks

I have never seen a pair of yeezy 1's or yeezy 2's in person, my state or none of the states close to me get them, how are people that live in places they don't release get them, also what is retail for a pair, thanks

THEY BUY THEM ONLINE AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED....

Originally Posted by loubrock

I TRULY BELIEVE IF YOU SIT DOWN AND EVALUATE ALL MANUFACTURED SHOES EVER MADE BY MATERIALS, LABOR, ETC. YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND MANY THAT ARE TRULY WORTH MORE THAN $100 IMO.
OF COURSE IN OUR MINDS WE BELIEVE SO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE SO OR HAVE HYPED THEM UP SO MUCH IN OUR MINDS IT'S JUSTIFIED. IN MY OPINION, NO SHOE IS TRULY WORTH VERY MUCH MONEY UNLESS IF IT'S MADE OUT OF SOMETHING RARE LIKE GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER ETC.

I take it you've never owned a nice pair of dress shoes other than something off the rack? There's more to shoes than just sneakers and their matching Elite socks. I'm not a fan of those mentioned above nor their prices, but I can certainly vouch for shoes that I own that literally take a s$#t on most shoes on the market in terms of value. Just picked up a pair of Ferragamo Andreas which aren't even that premier, but the quality is flawless. In regards to designers, there are plenty out there (Edward Green, John Lobb, etc.) that are truly worth their price as they both outclass and outlast most shoes. Considering this is primarily a sneaker community, the value of a shoe can be subjective, but there is quite a difference in what you think materials, labor, etc. cost from shoe-to-shoe to subject them to the same level...

You forgot Aldens my dude. I prefer the Wing tips. Very well made and can literally last a life time even if worn everyday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If there's any dress shoe you ever buy in your life make it a Alden Wing tip. I'm still lovin my Bolar and Plat purchase as well 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Alden quality has dropped off like crazy. Generaiya has supported Alden for years but they will never see another dollar from Generaiya. Restoration costs keep going up while quality and service has fallen off.

tiffs go for $500, south beaches $500, supreme under $1,000
but these mediocre quality shoes, to pay $1300+ or waste days of your life camping for is absolutely ridiculous. these shoes cost about $10 to make, that's including shipping. they are not rick owens or louboutins, if you even know who they are

laugh.gif
at gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kdr2wm.jpg

Originally Posted by terx

solars
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

i wouldn't mind trading oly 6s and 7s plus bred 11s straight up for some yeezys..itd be the same as paying about $500 for a pair..that'd be a steal with what prices are looking like online
If it was anybody else i'd be like "you're crazy that will never happen" but you're liable to get someone to trade you a pair for some New Balances or a pair of Sauconys, lol.

Originally Posted by terx

solars
pimp.gif
Damn , Nice and congrats the best I found is 1650 . I still on a hunt for a pair but not looking to spend more than 1600 . 

Just gotta keep an eye out bro they will pop up here and there. $1500 for solars was the best deal I found at the time. About to go back on the hunt soon for these plats.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Platinums I was able to purchase from NDC
pimp.gif

still mega jelly over that rug... need that in my life...

would beat the hell outta my wood floors all the time...
laugh.gif

You mean from proper or major or from Nike or Niketown stores

After thinking about it for a long time, I finally decided that I was just going to keep at least my solars and threw them on today. Even after initially questioning the quality (lots of excess glue, sides already moderately "faded", and even a slightly messed up back), I was really surprised as to how comfortable they really are. I'm glad that I'll be rocking them to death.

Still on the fence as to whether or not I'm keeping my platinums though...

I TRULY BELIEVE IF YOU SIT DOWN AND EVALUATE ALL MANUFACTURED SHOES EVER MADE BY MATERIALS, LABOR, ETC. YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND MANY THAT ARE TRULY WORTH MORE THAN $100 IMO. OF COURSE IN OUR MINDS WE BELIEVE SO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE SO OR HAVE HYPED THEM UP SO MUCH IN OUR MINDS IT'S JUSTIFIED. IN MY OPINION, NO SHOE IS TRULY WORTH VERY MUCH MONEY UNLESS IF IT'S MADE OUT OF SOMETHING RARE LIKE GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER ETC.
pure amusement
roll.gif

SO YOU TRULY BELIEVE A PAIR OF SHOES MADE OF LEATHER AND RUBBER CAN BE WORTH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS?LULZ. YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. IM PRETTY SURE IM OLDER THAN 95% OF NIKETALK. YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.

To be fair, your statement was pretty stupid.

Originally Posted by BCBP

pure amusement
roll.gif

To be fair, your statement was pretty stupid.

ONLY TO THOSE WHO CAN'T CATCH THE JIST OF WHAT IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING THE MATERIALS USED IN GUCCI, PRADA, LV SHOES ARE WORTH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS? MORE LULZ. YOU ARE MORE OR LESS PAYING FOR THE NAME AND STATUS. THOSE SHOES AREN'T MADE FROM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF MATERIALS.

FOHWTBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom