Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Quiz!?
people got the yeezy for retail, you call them resellers, lurkers.
people who like the shoes and willing to pay over 1000 for them, you call them hypebeast, losers.
Jealous people who didn't get them on release day or can't afford to pay over a thousand for a pair of shoes but still hang around this thread for whatever reason, what you call them?

realists.
nah, a man or a realist should move on.

What up!
Been on here for awhile and its crazy to see this "new" thread blowing up over 100 pages. I wonder how high it will hit. This thread rivals the Breasts/Booty appreciation threads in the General forum.

I'm gonna say 300+

Anyway, could anyone please give a quick rundown on how to spot fake yeezy 2's. 

Thanks

Quiz!?

people who like the shoes and willing to pay over 1000 for them, you call them hypebeast, losers.

Jealous people who didn't get them on release day or can't afford to pay over a thousand for a pair of shoes but still hang around this thread for whatever reason, what you call them?

realists.
nah, a man or a realist should move on.

laugh.gif
yea true that

I have the platinums (haven't put them on yet). But has anyone notice some like brownish stain on the sole? U can only see it if you tilt it a certain way, but is it just my pair or everyone else have this?

Originally Posted by jordan for president

What up!
Been on here for awhile and its crazy to see this "new" thread blowing up over 100 pages. I wonder how high it will hit. This thread rivals the Breasts/Booty appreciation threads in the General forum.

I'm gonna say 300+

Anyway, could anyone please give a quick rundown on how to spot fake yeezy 2's. 

Thanks
1. Have them take a picture of the insole. If it doesn't say "KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW" its fake.
2. Toebox can't be hella fat.

3. Sole cannot be see thru

4. The strap cannot be all velcro. (I've noticed in the videos the whole strap is velcro on the inside. In the legit pairs it says Nike @Kanye West or sometin like that. Too Lazy to look at mine right now).

5. Check the leather/snakeskin. It is support to be cut individually, not just look like snakeskin, but actually be able to feel the different layers.

That's all I have noticed.

so you're gonna hang around this thread to hate on people who spend $1000+ on this shoe, but where were you to hate on undefeated 4's going for 4 and 5 grand?

c'mon son, they're prolly typical, crap JB quality, but because they were so limited they fetch that much?

there's plenty of instances that deserve more hate than this.

face it, at the end of the day you're really just mad you can't get a pair.

like ol' boy said, a true realist would have moved on by now... not lurking in here hating on people willing to spend this kinda bread...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sounds like mad people are losing the lace tips...

so what's that version of the lock-tite or what ever it's called, that's still removable?

i'm gonna try my best not to lose my lace tips...

all you're gonna see for years to come as people sell these is "missing lace tips"...
laugh.gif
i took mine off because they kept making the laces untie and they were getting scratched up from rubbing against each other while walking

Quiz!?

realists.

Exactly! Since when is it alright to be able to "afford" to spend $1000+ on ONE pair of shoes and not have second thoughts, I understand if you really want them then buy them, but if you told anyone be them sneakerhead or not, i'd bet they'd make you feel foolish as all hell. I want them but i struck out, i won't be made a fool of by any means and thats regardless of what anyelse thinks about what you spend your own money on.

Got the fakes in today, they look pretty decent.  Unless you inspect closley its fairly hard to tell.  Given a little work, one would be able to pass them off as real for sure.

Biggest giveaway asthetically is the GITD sole is too transparent.  A simple fix will solve this though.  The leather is also not actually scaled but rather is just raised, some patientce and an exacto will also solve this problem. 

If buying a pair, check the inside of the shoe for the KW lettering, none of the fakes I've seen thus far have this.

Safe shopping!

Originally Posted by hozer

Got the fakes in today, they look pretty decent.  Unless you inspect closley its fairly hard to tell.  Given a little work, one would be able to pass them off as real for sure.

Biggest giveaway asthetically is the GITD sole is too transparent.  A simple fix will solve this though.  The leather is also not actually scaled but rather is just raised, some patientce and an exacto will also solve this problem. 

If buying a pair, check the inside of the shoe for the KW lettering, none of the fakes I've seen thus far have this.

Safe shopping!

OpoQQ.jpg

I can't believe yeezys's have exploded like this. I mean, the only reason I have my yeezy's is because I traded a guy some beats solo hd headphones for my yeezy 2's. But their a size 9.5 and I wear a 8.5 to 9 so they just sit in the box in my room lol.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Safe shopping!

OpoQQ.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Safe shopping!

Looks at post ..... then at avatar
nerd.gif

Safe shopping!

Pics bro

Safe shopping!
I'm new to the NT community so I'm not trying to troll but this is absolutely Hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Safe shopping!

sounds like you're planning to wear them...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG

Quiz!?

realists.

Exactly! Since when is it alright to be able to "afford" to spend $1000+ on ONE pair of shoes and not have second thoughts, I understand if you really want them then buy them, but if you told anyone be them sneakerhead or not, i'd bet they'd make you feel foolish as all hell. I want them but i struck out, i won't be made a fool of by any means and thats regardless of what anyelse thinks about what you spend your own money on.

you obviously care too much what other's think of you.

couldn't anybody make me feel foolish about what i spend my money on.

if it's worth it to me, that's all that matters.

and i certainly wouldn't be buying them cuz i care what others think, hardly anyone around here would even know what they are, i'd strictly be buying them cuz i like them, that's it.

Safe shopping!

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG

Quiz!?

realists.

iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif
iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Safe shopping!

sounds like you're planning to wear them...
laugh.gif

Absolutley am planning to wear them, cost me $62 shipped... Not gonna pretend they are real tho and make any of the modifications, I don't care.  I just don't want anyone to get scammed given these could be spot on with maybe a days worth of effort. 

Laugh at my fakes, I laugh at your $1500 real ones, to each his own...  I support fakes more than I support resellers with no interest in shoes at all so this is my contribution to the demise of the shoe game...

Side note:
I love my shoes and had I been given the opportunity to buy a real pair of yeezys at sane prices I would have, unfortunatley thats not the case.  I appreciate the design of the shoe and would like to wear it for me, no one else.  Will post pics when I'm home  

Here is this months rotation, I believe the pic illustartes the passion, and just to be clear I'm not an idiot that likes to rock fakes and say they are real.  I actually care about shoes, but at they end of the day, they are just shoes and I am not going to/am completley unable to spend $1500 on a single pair.  Fakes will do.
/PutsOnFlameSuit

Safe shopping!
1d9360a26d10a67c44d0c41aa5ca09e836af72bf_r.gif

2iu537q.gif

wadeshoe_medium.gif

Just as a clarification to my original post:

I believe I may have come off as I intended some sort of malicious intent with these fakes, or that I was promoting fake shopping. That was not the purpose in the least.

Yes I bought fakes, yes I am wearing them

The post however was intended as an informational one to provide the most detail possible in order to assist the community, not wishing to own fakes, what to look for. The fakes are good, and someone with a few hours to spare could easily scam someone of $1000+ hard earned dollars.  I don't want that and have 0 intent of doing that with mine.  They are for me to wear and I won't be stealing any glory from those who managed to get a real pair.

Anyways, if you wish to see what they look like PM me for pics won;t clog this thread.  Can see its not desired.

they look good, but that price tag is so un-necessary..

does anyone know what category ye's shoes fall under?
lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom