Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^So basically you're just reiterating that you won't pay X amount of money for the shoes, but only added with more useless words? We get it. It's sad that I prefer the dude posting replicas over the repetitive posts about how these shoes are not worth their current value. The guy who posted about how a realist would just move on is on point. Too many Bitter Bobbys in here...

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Exactly! Since when is it alright to be able to "afford" to spend $1000+ on ONE pair of shoes and not have second thoughts, I understand if you really want them then buy them, but if you told anyone be them sneakerhead or not, i'd bet they'd make you feel foolish as all hell. I want them but i struck out, i won't be made a fool of by any means and thats regardless of what anyelse thinks about what you spend your own money on.

you obviously care too much what other's think of you.

couldn't anybody make me feel foolish about what i spend my money on.

if it's worth it to me, that's all that matters.

and i certainly wouldn't be buying them cuz i care what others think, hardly anyone around here would even know what they are, i'd strictly be buying them cuz i like them, that's it.

If you had no second thoughts aboout spending that much then more power to you, I won't tell you your wrongAnd I'm the same as everybody else, I buy what I like and nobody could tell me that i can't, however you dont go into a shop and pay 1400$ for a shirt that costs $40 just becuase you can afford it or becuase you like it, all im trying to point out is the worth for ALL shoes nowadays is outrages and its sort of concerning when people disregard it and say its ok, or like someone below this response says "U MAD" keep trolling on bro but you should mad at yourself you would pay $800+ over retail, for anything of that matter.
sitwnewlogo2du1.jpg

Originally Posted by sniper

^So basically you're just reiterating that you won't pay X amount of money for the shoes, but only added with more useless words? We get it. It's sad that I prefer the dude posting replicas over the repetitive posts about how these shoes are not worth their current value. The guy who posted about how a realist would just move on is on point. Too many Bitter Bobbys in here...

and basically you have nothing to back it up with, oh well get your money up, suck it up move on, and other idiotic phrases. why you keep coming back to post "u mad" type of $%@$? i aint even talking to you. if you got nothing constructive to say about the backlash some people in this community feel, if you dont care about hypocrites, if you have nothing else to say except $%@$ like bitterness and b!tching from grown men, why dont you go back and enjoy the gangbang?

Originally Posted by loubrock

you obviously care too much what other's think of you.

couldn't anybody make me feel foolish about what i spend my money on.

if it's worth it to me, that's all that matters.

and i certainly wouldn't be buying them cuz i care what others think, hardly anyone around here would even know what they are, i'd strictly be buying them cuz i like them, that's it.

If you had no second thoughts aboout spending that much then more power to you, I won't tell you your wrongAnd I'm the same as everybody else, I buy what I like and nobody could tell me that i can't, however you dont go into a shop and pay 1400$ for a shirt that costs $40 just becuase you can afford it or becuase you like it, all im trying to point out is the worth for ALL shoes nowadays is outrages and its sort of concerning when people disregard it and say its ok, or like someone below this response says "U MAD" keep trolling on bro but you should mad at yourself you would pay $800+ over retail, for anything of that matter.
sitwnewlogo2du1.jpg
tumblr_m2tm1phORX1qe0wey.gif

alright, you win, I'm so "MAD" and i'm complaining about nothing or that I don't have a pair and its not fair, yeah right, get a grip man.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

and basically you have nothing to back it up with, oh well get your money up, suck it up move on, and other idiotic phrases. why you keep coming back to post "u mad" type of $%@$? i aint even talking to you. if you got nothing constructive to say about the backlash some people in this community feel, if you dont care about hypocrites, if you have nothing else to say except $%@$ like bitterness and b!tching from grown men, why dont you go back and enjoy the gangbang?
3ab363881f49938a63ec3d2dfc7dcf1e86605782_r.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

So I'm selling Yeezy's to someone on eBay, and I wanted to do it out of eBay to avoid seller fees.

My question is, if I send him an invoice, there's no way he can like scam me or get his money back? :
nerd.gif

Invoice on PayPal if that matters.
Make sure you state the details of the item being sold as well as your Terms & Condition clearly. Also, I make it a habit to video record and photograph every item I sell.(It doesn't matter if it's an eraser or diamond ring.) Unfortunately, I just had to deal with my first claim via PayPal and I was able to provide more than enough proof that the item sold was the exact item the buyer purchased. Depending on the buyer, I don't pack the item until I'm at the post office where I or someone else can record me packing the item followed by the item actually leaving my possession.(This starts from a brief overview of the item./A close-up of the buyer's name & address on the package./Post office taking it from me.) It's definitely tedious, but by no means unnecessary. One of my buddies actually just got his money back through this same procedure as someone did a chargeback, which are known to be a hassle with PayPal and credit card companies. Fortunately, both are wising up and filtering out those who tend to abuse this feature...

It's crazy that people get taken at these auctions with the fakes/replicas at such high dollar amounts. Smh Especially when;

1) The reps are widely available at those knock-offs selling sites around the web for less than $70.00
2) The authentic sneakers are easy to tell from the fakes, with the mass amount of images and videos of the real ones readily available to everyone.

And it sucks that these sellers are taking advantage of the misinformed. I suppose this has always been going on at flea markets and what not. It's just that now its more public and frequent.

Once I get my Solar Reds, I plan on buying the fakes and making a video detailing the differences between the two, in an attempt to educate as many as possible so people won't get scammed.

Congrats to everyone that got theirs thus far. Sad I have to pay such ridiculous amounts for the sneaker... but you do what you have to to get what you want.

Might have a pair of Black/Solar's secured for $1700.

Pretty sure I could've got them for cheaper but it's whatever.

Hopefully dude doesn't flake.

Now I just need to find the Plats for a decent price...

to the dude rocking fakes, and openly admitting it...

why not spend similar money on an authentic shoe you like and you know it's not some knock off?

spending any money on a shoe, or anything, that you know is a knock off and wearing it is just playing yourself... even if nobody else ever notices it...

if the market value is above what you can afford or want to spend... TOUGH $%#@!!!

don't complain, don't buy fake stuff, skip it and move onto the next one... that simple.

rocking fakes is playing yourself, and deep down inside you know it's the truth.
indifferent.gif

that's why i can't rock fakes... even if i can pull the wool over everyone else's eyes... I know it's some BS... and that's all that actually matters...

come up with any and every argument you want to, doesn't matter...

Originally Posted by Hyper

Might have a pair of Black/Solar's secured for $1700.

Pretty sure I could've got them for cheaper but it's whatever.

Hopefully dude doesn't flake.

Now I just need to find the Plats for a decent price...
I'm in same position myself.. I found some plats for 1550 shipped.. gonna pull the trigger.

why not spend similar money on an authentic shoe you like and you know it's not some knock off?

spending any money on a shoe, or anything, that you know is a knock off and wearing it is just playing yourself... even if nobody else ever notices it...

if the market value is above what you can afford or want to spend... TOUGH $%#@!!!

don't complain, don't buy fake stuff, skip it and move onto the next one... that simple.

rocking fakes is playing yourself, and deep down inside you know it's the truth.
indifferent.gif

that's why i can't rock fakes... even if i can pull the wool over everyone else's eyes... I know it's some BS... and that's all that actually matters...

REALTALK
pimp.gif
  FAKES THATS THAT @@!* I DONT LIKE

i  have never considered buying or wearing fakes. i would always laugh at people who did as why would you pay $80 for fake jordans that you could cop legit for $150. but this is different as yeezys are 5X the rrp price. i have 60+ pairs of legit jays/brons dating back to 99. but I'm considering copping some 70buck fake
yeezys for the fact that NIKE Dosnt want my $350 which is pretty expensive price for these anyway. i intend to write F*CK NIKE on one strap and F%CK KANYE on the other

strap. no I'm not MAD b4 i get hundreds of "U MAD" POSTS. i just think they very well knew the hype around these so they should have made them more available. and if your paying over 1K for these yes your crazy - most of the world is in a recession and people are paying $1500 to reseller scum? can't wait till this hype bubble bursts like basketball cards in the 90s and only real sneaker heads will be left ...

Originally Posted by twilliams23

i  have never considered buying or wearing fakes. i would always laugh at people who did as why would you pay $80 for fake jordans that you could cop legit for $150. but this is different as yeezys are 5X the rrp price. i have 60+ pairs of legit jays/brons dating back to 99. but I'm considering copping some 70buck fake
yeezys for the fact that NIKE Dosnt want my $350 which is pretty expensive price for these anyway. i intend to write F*CK NIKE on one strap and F%CK KANYE on the other

strap. no I'm not MAD b4 i get hundreds of "U MAD" POSTS. i just think they very well knew the hype around these so they should have made them more available. and if your paying over 1K for these yes your crazy - most of the world is in a recession and people are paying $1500 to reseller scum? can't wait till this hype bubble bursts like basketball cards in the 90s and only real sneaker heads will be left ...
so you mean to tell me is NOT crazy to still pay for a shoe that is fake and just ressembles the real thing to then curse NIKE (the company that made them) and Ye (the dude they are made after)....just dont get them.

IF i cant get a shoe that I want I'll just move on to the next shoe and cop something i missed in the past or something i been really eyeing.... not for once do I ever think about buying a replica....just saying...so people complaining about people caught in the hype spending thousands of dollars for the kicks and trying to justify buying fakes (so are you being foolish for getting so caught in the hype you have to stoop to level to buy a fakes and you never bought fakes before?)

Originally Posted by loubrock

I went through a bad experience with sending money directly through paypal with a crook by the name of Joe Venuto. The dude even has a you tube channel and is a huge supporter of air-randy. Long story short I sent him $550 for a pair of South Beach 8's and he never sent anything. I was smart enough to add the Ebay listing number and a clear description of the transaction as well. It took 30 days, but I was able to get my money back in full. This dude Joe Venuto is a class act piece of #!@#.
RED FLAG WOULD OF BEEN THROWN AFTER FINDING THIS OUT.

DON'T SEE WHAT THEY BIG DEAL IS ABOUT PAYING THE RESELLER PRICE WHEN NIKE THEMSELVES ARE RESELLERS.

YEEZY'S PROBABLY COST THEM LESS THAN $20 TO MAKE BUT THEY MSRP AT $245. NOBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT MARKUP. GUESS IT'S WITHIN THEIR BUDGET.

PEOPLE ONLY COMPLAIN WHEN IT'S OUTSIDE OF THEIR BUDGET....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T SEE WHAT THEY BIG DEAL IS ABOUT PAYING THE RESELLER PRICE WHEN NIKE THEMSELVES ARE RESELLERS.

YEEZY'S PROBABLY COST THEM LESS THAN $20 TO MAKE BUT THEY MSRP AT $245. NOBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT MARKUP. GUESS IT'S WITHIN THEIR BUDGET.

This.
If you were to filter out all the posts regarding this exact statement, this thread would be like 9 pages...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

This.
If you were to filter out all the posts regarding this exact statement, this thread would be like 9 pages...

QFT

indifferent.gif

I have a collection of 60-70 shoes I love all purchased at retail.  I support the game as much as I can, but I draw the line at %1000 markups.  The only difference between my $62 pair and the $1500 pairs is one is 'real'... to me that is not worth an extra $1440.  I honestly don't mind rocking fakes and have people ask me all the time, to which I have 0 issue saying they are fake... It's not about impressing others for me (or for most of us I'd gather).  To me shoes are art and I would have gladly paid Nike $350 to even $500 for these kicks and the art within them, but nothing makes them worth a dime more than that besides hypebeasts looking to make a buck and I don't support that.  Don't get me wrong, if there was $1500 of quality in this shoe I'd be considering it... but there isn't to me. 

No complaints, seriously.  They are shoes and my life goes on and I am truly jealous/happy for those who got theirs.  Props if you can pull the trigger on $1500 nikes.

And just as a side note, my inbox is blowing up with requests on where to buy these so here is the info:
shoeking23.net, they got to my place in Canada in 3 business days.

Originally Posted by hozer

I support the game as much as I can, but I draw the line at %1000 markups.  The only difference between my $62 pair and the $1500 pairs is one is 'real'...

so draw the line then, but don't stoop to buying fakes...

and there's more difference, those aren't even air randy type fakes, they'll prolly fall apart and all kinds of stuff. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

so are you being foolish for getting so caught in the hype you have to stoop to level to buy a fakes and you never bought fakes before?

this.

i'm telling you, this release has brought out the worst in people...
30t6p3b.gif

i can't believe we're really in here even having to say "skip the release if you can't get it, don't buy fakes"...
indifferent.gif

it's just a personal integrity thing for me... i can't have fakes in my collection, period.

if i can't have/afford the real thing i just don't have to have it.

Originally Posted by hozer

I support the game as much as I can, but I draw the line at %1000 markups.  The only difference between my $62 pair and the $1500 pairs is one is 'real'...

so draw the line then, but don't stoop to buying fakes...

and there's more difference, those aren't even air randy type fakes, they'll prolly fall apart and all kinds of stuff. 
roll.gif

Very true.  And they probably will, such is the nature of a $60 shoe.  And these are absolutley not in my 'collection', merley something for my feet to admire.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom