Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit check ?

Last edited:
Why PM him, we all would like to see how the sample scales compare to production.

Lol i didnt send him pics.
But i posted some close ups of the scales when i got the shoes plenty pages back.
I'll try to get better pics tonight, i'm at the mercy of an iphone 5 & dont have a retail pair to compare side by side though

Anyone replace the insoles in their Yeezy 2s with something more comfortable?

Mine are flat as **** now and very uncomfortable.

i went to a running store and bought the thickest insole they sell... for one, people say in the jordan forum that thicker insoles help prevent midsole paint cracking (which the plats are notorious for)... number 2, i didn't wanna mess up the yeezy design on the OG insoles...

i went to a running store and bought the thickest insole they sell... for one, people say in the jordan forum that thicker insoles help prevent midsole paint cracking (which the plats are notorious for)... number 2, i didn't wanna mess up the yeezy design on the OG insoles...

got a link to pick up a good insole? I want to keep my plats on point as long as possible too 8)

this would have been nice to know for my spizikes. R.I.P. midsoles on my black cements and bordeauxs :smh:

thank god they were just spizikes.

college kid man, im not on yeezy level. but i pretty much ended up stopping wearing them. pretty annoyed that a pair that released last year would peel that badly within a year of release though

Need to find a second pair of solars and a pair of plats before the market dries up completely. Any help on size 10 would be greatly appreciated. 

I wore my Platinums for the first time yesterday. Just curious, is Jason Markk ok to use on the scales? What do you guys clean your soles with? Jason Markk??

I wore my Platinums for the first time yesterday. Just curious, is Jason Markk ok to use on the scales? What do you guys clean your soles with? Jason Markk??
The solution should be ok but i wouldn't use the brush it comes with unless your brush is soften by now. 

Just unDS'd my Solars yesterday (with shorts @ the beach -- I'll post a a few pic later).

I want to wear them with black jeans tonight but I am worried about the ink possibly rubbing off onto the Solar liner... Any suggestions on how to reduce the risk?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just unDS'd my Solars yesterday (with shorts @ the beach -- I'll post a a few pic later).

I want to wear them with black jeans tonight but I am worried about the ink possibly rubbing off onto the Solar liner... Any suggestions on how to reduce the risk?

Thanks in advance!

706367-pants-socks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom