Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$750 Shipped for these
smokin.gif
whaaaat.

figure out a way to clean out those bottoms and let me know too, lol

whaaaat.

figure out a way to clean out those bottoms and let me know too, lol

Soap, water & toothbrush

or

Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste, water & toothbrush. (don't use too much toothpaste and make sure to rise well after)

That's how I keep my plats looking clean

Soap, water & toothbrush

or

Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste, water & toothbrush. (don't use too much toothpaste and make sure to rise well after)

That's how I keep my plats looking clean
Also that minty freshness from the toothpaste really brings out the green glow on these and keeps them smelling fresh! Women love minty kicks :wink:

Can't sense if there is sarcasm online but $750 can't be a deal for those. Could possibly be just me also but i can't do used shoes.

Last edited:
Do you understand supply and demand or no?
I understand this clearly. That's why i got 3 pairs of y1s for retail on release date and 1 pair of DEADSTOCK solar within the first two weeks for $1k so i don't have to resort to what you guys are doing.

Last edited:
I understand this clearly. That's why i got 3 pairs of y1s for retail on release date and 1 pair of DEADSTOCK solar within the first two weeks for $1k so i don't have to resort to what you guys are doing.

750 is a deal for these.

Flipped a pair with paint chipping for $1300 and paid $710.

750 is a deal for these.

Flipped a pair with paint chipping for $1300 and paid $710.
where you getting these deals at ? if you come across a 7-8 lmk fam

you on google all day searching for these?

Nah, but I know where to look. FB groups have alot of pairs.

Back in April I had bought I think 5 or so Solars, all of which I flipped for about 30% profit a pair. I also managed to snag a pass as DS pair of solars for 1k.

Did you ever manage to sell your solars?

Just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. NDS pair for $1725 from NT. I feel the price wasn't so bad considering the price that I see them going for on the Bay and especially at FCNY, Kixclusive and other spots. I had a hard time coming to terms with paying this when I paid $1800 for all 3 pairs of my original Yeezys, but still happy with my purchase. They truly are an amazing shoe. Beast magnet for sure, but still doesn't take away from its design or comfort.

Last edited:
^^^ Great pickup, I know exactly how you feel. I just picked up mine for $1725, and I feel "lucky" that I only paid that too. They were NDS, but I was able to swallow my pride on that. I think they look rather good

Info on the pants? Are they waxed denim?

Back in April I had bought I think 5 or so Solars, all of which I flipped for about 30% profit a pair. I also managed to snag a pass as DS pair of solars for 1k.

Yea. Got 2400 for em

Lmao calm down "WALL STREET IS LAUGHING AT YOU". Stop worrying about what other people spend their money on.

If I really want something, I will shell out the cash to get it.
I don't know why that obscure sentence was what you took from the whole post. I'm not mad. The post wasn't about whether you'd drop the cash. I don't care what you spend your money on. Not hating at all. I was making the point that it's dumb to ask "is this a good deal?" which a lot of people do in this thread.

Floss if you wanna floss. Don't ask us about it. Buy some mags while you're at it.

Last edited:
Lmao I'm in the wrong business. Clearly.
getting a pair of limited sneakers these days is like winning the lotto.. you can either cash in the ticket or just stare at it.

*its a lame analogy i know, cause some people actually wear their sneakers, but i'm just looking at it from a money point of view.

you on google all day searching for these?

that feel when you dont even have an FB i might make one just for FB groups :lol:

are there any i should check out around the LA area? i need to step my fb game up

that feel when you dont even have an FB i might make one just for FB groups
laugh.gif

are there any i should check out around the LA area? i need to step my fb game up
A LOT of the good FB groups are either secret or invite only.

There is a lot of little cliques that just sells heat for a good price or help out others with new releases at retail.

The ones that are public usually has everything at rape price.. you'd see people desperately selling mostly recent releases for like 20-30 buck over retail just so they can get their money back.

I bet most of them just return their shoes, man i hate that **** when people go "these gotta go today" lmao.

Are those Solars pictured for 1725, are they a size 8.... I was supposed to get that pair....good pics tho..still hunting

it's kinda wild to me to come in this thread and see people acting like it's a bad thing if someone actually likes a shoe enough to keep it, wear it, and not care about the profit they could make off it...

how is that looked down upon? that's what NT is all about...

it's ridiculous for you to care how others spend their own money, or to try to imply that everyone who owns and wears this shoe all have these ulterior motives (hype, attention, etc) for owning them, and are all just broke boys who live at home with their parents, living beyond their means...

why can't you wrap your head around the fact that some people actually really love this shoe for how it looks, the design, quality, comfort, and build, can afford it, and have other ways to make a few hundred dollars, rather than having to sell something they like for profit...

i've resold here and there, but i didn't get into this to sell every shoe i get, just cuz there's profit to be made... hell, at this point my collection is worth way more than i paid, and i could sell it all off tomorrow and have crazy profit in the bank, but i didn't get into it for that... i bought them cuz i love sneakers, and i got other hustles to put money in my bank account...

just cuz there's tons of profit to be made, doesn't mean you're an idiot to not make it (and chances are, if you stop caring about the shoe later, there will still be profit to be made anyways, these prices are only going up, for used pairs too)... if you got other means to get money, who cares? half the time you guys sell stuff off cuz you can't stand the fact there's money to be made, but then you come in these threads, admit you spent the money on some BS, and say you regret selling it when you see some on feet pix that make you remember how much you liked it in the first place...

yes, another proto essay... just bored in bumf#%k north carolina, sitting around, killing some time... :lol: just tired of every time i come in this thread you got grown men acting like they're the wallet police, questioning who can and can't afford to own this shoe, making wild claims about people's motives for liking this shoe, and worrying way too much about how other people spend their own money... :stoneface: go get your own paper, and worry about yourself. if you don't like this shoe enough to wear it, then why are you wasting your time posting in here? go post about a shoe you do like...

Couldnt agree more Proto.  There will always be a more "responsible" way to spend money.  Each person has to find their own balance between life's responsibilities and life's desires. You would swear some of you dudes work at Edward Jones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom