Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread:

Haha. Was just coming to post some pix... But of course y'all are already a step ahead...

Clothes are type baggy...

The beginning of the baggy clothes comeback?

Y'all can count me out... :lol:

I don't wear baggy stuff, but I don't rock with the whole tight fit thing (within reason of course)

No, you pay what he pays on Samples and PE. Plus you get 15% off and first dibs. You pay SIGNIFICANTLY less than market value. Yes 5k is a lot but you get every shoe you want at a fraction of the market price, no hassle.

You are not getting stuff at cost. You are still being taxed

Took em out. I rock mine regularly. They shoes.

Anyways those red joints!!! Popping. Like the red is brilliant on those. I'm going to cop for sure. Whether its through raffle or I gotta pay resell its whatever. It's October? I got a few months to save my money up and cop these when they release. I hope the resell or pre-sell isn't too high but around the $1800-2.5k range. I can swing it and still pay my rent lol.

would you guys trade any two different pairs of your yeezys (plats, solars, or any of the first 3 colorways) for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

would you guys trade any one pair of your Y1 or Y2s for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

my point?

these aren't that serious
glasses.gif
So just because you wouldn't trade your other pairs, makes the reds not that serious? Poor logic and reasoning. I do think they're dope as hell, but just because I wouldn't trade my others doesn't mean they're not hot. I wouldn't trade any pair of my Yeezys for anything...

So just because you wouldn't trade your other pairs, makes the reds not that serious? Poor logic and reasoning. I do think they're dope as hell, but just because I wouldn't trade my others doesn't mean they're not hot. I wouldn't trade any pair of my Yeezys for anything...

I would trade any of my 1s or 2s but doesn't mean I don't like the reds. They are just behind the first 5.

For me...  no glow = no go   resold. Just being honest.

They look like china fakes. 

I think the red Y2 is a nice shoe. It's just not worth the headache to try to pick up IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom