Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insert cd to your laptop and the links go live..

i wish...

people that own yeezy 2s, I'm a size 9 with roughly 0.5 inches wiggle space length wise. Got a deal for 9.5 solars, worried if the shoe would be too big length wise, any input?
Why don't you buy, if its a bit big it'll give you room to put in sneaker shields cos the solars crease like crazy! I'm wishing I sized up .5 to a 9 and did that. 

So.. yeezybay put up a video of their reps.

youku.com

search yeezybay

click the video

password to see the video is "yeezy2s"

my conclusion: soles still translucent, scales aren't really ashy, and the roman numeral II is a dead giveaway.
Well atleast its not anything major looking like the rest of the replicas we have seen. There is a dude on IG that already received his pair from YB. His IG name is: nyc23kicks and looking at his picture... they look pretty nice for what it is. Also if the problem is that the leather scale isnt ashy... i already have the solution to fix that problem. 
wink.gif
 But yeah i want to see a side by side with the authentics

A user posted they found both yeezys for retail on a site that has to do with Bill Bellamy, we are all sure they were trolling.

You guys must be slow. I figured out the riddle back then and scored Plats from it. I pm'd rayray and since I was so close, he threw me a bone and gave some hints. Not sure if they're getting red Y2s yet but it'll be my spot besides the obvious ones like ndc.

Still cant believe I was able to get these for under retail. Last summer the night before Cleveland Got Sole 3 I won a raffle for a giftcard to Villa and also won the raffle to buy them later that night.

You guys must be slow. I figured out the riddle back then and scored Plats from it. I pm'd rayray and since I was so close, he threw me a bone and gave some hints. Not sure if they're getting red Y2s yet but it'll be my spot besides the obvious ones like ndc.

Cool, I guess we are all "slow" then. I scored solars for retail, without solving a riddle. So, I ain't even mad. Lol

Last edited:
Cool, I guess we are all "slow" then. I scored solars for retail, without solving a riddle. So, I ain't even mad. Lol

It was directed at people complaining about the riddle trolling. if you scored plats for retail without trying to solve the riddle, that's cool too.

It was directed at people complaining about the riddle trolling. if you scored plats for retail without trying to solve the riddle, that's cool too.

You quote my post and say you guys must be slow. I scored solars, I wish I scored plats too. We both get a pair at the end of the day.

This is the first time I'm hearing of the Bill Bellamy thing. Now I'm gonna be thinking about which website it could be all day 
laugh.gif

Still cant believe I was able to get these for under retail. Last summer the night before Cleveland Got Sole 3 I won a raffle for a giftcard to Villa and also won the raffle to buy them later that night.

Your villa had Yeezy 2's? You got a receipt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom