Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought my plats vnds for 1.4k. i was lucky. but it goes around 1.3k-2k. you just have to be patient in looking.

i got DS size 12 solar's for $1350, and DS size 12 plat's for $1400...

suppose i should feel "lucky", compared to what others are paying lately... :lol:

luck really depends on some. i find myself lucky because that was the cheapest i saw. Still expensive but money's worth..

Yeah this is the first I've heard of this...
just looking at both of your join dates, as well as mine. we weren't around when the yeezy's released last year.. so of course we wouldn't know about it.

also, i don't thiink anyone is going to help us.  lol

wishful thinking though..

just looking at both of your join dates, as well as mine. we weren't around when the yeezy's released last year.. so of course we wouldn't know about it.

also, i don't thiink anyone is going to help us.  lol

wishful thinking though..
I've lurked this forum for years lol... I just happened to join last year around this time in hopes of getting into contact with a couple people here about the Y2s after exhausting all my local options. I still can't believe I screwed up the checkout.

All that said, yeah, I definitely get the impression new blood isn't exactly welcomed in a lot of the circles on here. Oh well, one hand washes the other, and as I use this forum more I'm sure people will ascertain I have a few sources myself...

For now, my eyes are on these reds, no use in whining about missing a release from over a year ago.

I've lurked this forum for years lol... I just happened to join last year around this time in hopes of getting into contact with a couple people here about the Y2s after exhausting all my local options. I still can't believe I screwed up the checkout.

All that said, yeah, I definitely get the impression new blood isn't exactly welcomed in a lot of the circles on here. Oh well, one hand washes the other, and as I use this forum more I'm sure people will ascertain I have a few sources myself...

For now, my eyes are on these reds, no use in whining about missing a release from over a year ago.

To those in the inner circle: I want In On This Yeezy club. Praise be to yeezus.

To get into the inner circle, one must solve the riddle and find the site onto which the inner circle speaks of.

Hint: Bill Bellamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom