Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp my order for the been trill shirt got canceled.

sucks your order for a $140 shirt got cancelled...

You can always order the PAC SUN version, it's essentially the same. I mean, it's got the logo...

no tagged pix... no feedback as a seller...

almost definitely nothing but a huge waste of time...

that dude is a scam artist. hes on the locacl miami craigslist trying to sell that same pair. claims he has the receipt (which is HOH) and says that they were a promo pair?

wtf?

hes been dodging me after i sent him tagged pics of the cash for a meetup. he knows theyre fake and im positive they arent even his pics.

made the mistake of wearing raw indigos with my plats...now theres a little blue on the back ridges and a lil blue on the scales up top..

anyone know the best way to clean it off?

made the mistake of wearing raw indigos with my plats...now theres a little blue on the back ridges and a lil blue on the scales up top..

anyone know the best way to clean it off?

Rubbing alcohol usually works for me (at your own risk).

no tagged pix... no feedback as a seller...

almost definitely nothing but a huge waste of time...

that dude is a scam artist. hes on the locacl miami craigslist trying to sell that same pair. claims he has the receipt (which is HOH) and says that they were a promo pair?

wtf?

hes been dodging me after i sent him tagged pics of the cash for a meetup. he knows theyre fake and im positive they arent even his pics.

Good to know, thanks FAM

Does anyone know where Solars were released in Las Vegas? I have someone trying to sell me a pair of Solars and said he got them from Nike in Vegas. I just sent an email asking him to give me tagged pics so I'm asking in advance to see if it matches up. Thanks to anybody that can shine some light before I buy these shoes.

Was goin to trade my plats plus cash for solars today, backed out the deal once i seen them in person, looked kinda tricky to me ?!

Those look good from those pics. What made you back out of the deal?

said he got them frm london for 1k, no receipt, toe box looked more rounded than narrow, and wen i put them in the sun, the glow wasnt that bright compared to my plats, idk?

Those look good from those pics. What made you back out of the deal?

said he got them frm london for 1k, no receipt, toe box looked more rounded than narrow, and wen i put them in the sun, the glow wasnt that bright compared to my plats, idk?

yea they look pretty good, shoulda just checked the lace lock

from those pics they look solid to me also... I would have looked at the thickness of the strap

not sure what type of solvent could give the scales that nice leathery glow, so my guess is they are legit (I know acetone makes them light, but I don't think anything is able to give it that gloss)

do you guys not even bother to look at the tags? fakes almost never ever get the tag fonts correct.

Last edited:
Was goin to trade my plats plus cash for solars today, backed out the deal once i seen them in person, looked kinda tricky to me ?!
Those look like the new yeezybay's to me. The lacelock looks slightly thicker than authentics and I agree, the toe box does look off.

Man some people are so sensitive. This dude posted an ebay auction for a pair of purple yeezy 2s, Chinese stamped box, wrong shape, and all and said they were real because he bought them in a store. I politely corrected him by telling him they weren't authentic and he was like "don't hate on my **** because you can't afford them". People are simply idiots, anyone can order a 40 dollar cheap knockoff from China.

Pretty certain those are fakes. If real solars were in the sunlight, the GID would be glowing like hell in the first pic. It only takes a few seconds to charge.

Last edited:
Man some people are so sensitive. This dude posted an ebay auction for a pair of purple yeezy 2s, Chinese stamped box, wrong shape, and all and said they were real because he bought them in a store. I politely corrected him by telling him they weren't authentic and he was like "don't hate on my **** because you can't afford them". People are simply idiots, anyone can order a 40 dollar cheap knockoff from China.

he was just mad because u said they were fake I'm sure he knows

if those solars aren't real I don't know what is

it just looked like he may have worn them or tried them on once cuz the mesh looks a lil creased

other than that if the fakes look that good, does it really even matter? :nerd:

Does anyone know where Solars were released in Las Vegas? I have someone trying to sell me a pair of Solars and said he got them from Nike in Vegas. I just sent an email asking him to give me tagged pics so I'm asking in advance to see if it matches up. Thanks to anybody that can shine some light before I buy these shoes.

Those look like the new yeezybay's to me. The lacelock looks slightly thicker than authentics and I agree, the toe box does look off.
No waaaay if these are yeezybays then everybody with legit pairs can hang it up because theirs absolutely no distinguishing differences that you can instantly spot from them being authentic...

West Coast didn't get solars but plats went to:

CRSVR – Las Vegas, NV
House of Hoops – Las Vegas NV

Last edited:
Pretty certain those are fakes. If real solars were in the sunlight, the GID would be glowing like hell in the first pic. It only takes a few seconds to charge.
That would mean they glow in the light not dark put them in a lil shade and i bet theyll light up good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom