Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a lot of love bro
I mean its a lot but with those prices im trying to avoid any headaches, two of my friends got G'd for $1,600.00 each when the Yeezy 2 first came out and then ended up still spending around $1,600 to get a pair. Obviously they are dumb and only buy sneakers like this but I also have friends who spend about $2,200 for PE Lebrons and friends and family releases constantly. So a one time hit of that price eh its whatever I never really splurge just really into Jordans and I purchase multiples of my favorites that and old school Nike running shoes is about all I buy, other than that I dont really buy much so for the once in a while splurge its okay for me.

Last edited:
You know outside of the Yeezy thread, you're not liked. So, I do speak for NT when I say...keep the long winded, opinions to yourself.

Thank you.

Um, ever looked in the Asics threads (since years ago b4 they got hyped)? Some of the Jordan threads? Seen any hate in the WDYWT lately (just compliments and reps for a hot minute now). I get in a debate in the celebs thread here and there, but so does everyone. I get hate a lot cuz I have posted fits consistently for years and ain't covering up my face, I wear what I want and don't change just cuz people have hated, and I speak my mind on here, even when it's not in line with most of NT. And I never back down when I know I'm right. That's gonna be unpopular. Plus a few, like you, try to look cool by taking shots at me... But it's all good. I'm not here to make intraweb friends. I'm here cuz I love shoes. All I see you ever do is troll threads and push negativity.

I used to post on music forums for years b4 I got on NT, and I guess the intelligence levels are different, cuz around there, a few sentences or paragraph or two isn't hard to read and called an "essay"... Reading comprehension difference... If my posts bother you put me on your ignore list or scroll past em, it's simple.

Last edited:
i was joking, but since i'm optimistic and expecting them to be less rare, 800. that's the absolute MOST.
yeah thats pretty much my limit on a sneaker and even then id feel like sh*t, try telling that to a reseller tho lol

since resale will most likely skyrocket past that i'll just say retail or bust, im a broke college student thats all i really have the means to pay anyway

yeah thats pretty much my limit on a sneaker and even then id feel like sh*t, try telling that to a reseller tho lol

since resale will most likely skyrocket past that i'll just say retail or bust, im a broke college student thats all i really have the means to pay anyway
yeah it's stupid to pay that much for any shoe, i made the mistake of missing out last 2 colorways and i'm willing to jump through hoops of fire for this one. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Um, ever looked in the Asics threads (since years ago b4 they got hyped)? Some of the Jordan threads? Seen any hate in the WDYWT lately (just compliments and reps for a hot minute now). I get in a debate in the celebs thread here and there, but so does everyone. I get hate a lot cuz I have posted fits consistently for years and ain't covering up my face, I wear what I want and don't change just cuz people have hated, and I speak my mind on here, even when it's not in line with most of NT. And I never back down when I know I'm right. That's gonna be unpopular. Plus a few, like you, try to look cool by taking shots at me... But it's all good. I'm not here to make intraweb friends. I'm here cuz I love shoes. All I see you ever do is troll threads and push negativity.

I used to post on music forums for years b4 I got on NT, and I guess the intelligence levels are different, cuz around there, a few sentences or paragraph or two isn't hard to read and called an "essay"... Reading comprehension difference... If my posts bother you put me on your ignore list or scroll past em, it's simple.
i don't hate you proto <3                   

no homo of course.

Honestly I think the best time to get these red ones are as soon as they come out, just throw $1,500 in a resellers face and hope they bite. I got lucky with a kid for a pair of Yeezys he wore em a couple times Yeezy 1 the grey and orange color, they were okay condition maybe 7/10 I told him he beat them up and wouldn't get anything for them if he waited longer, he sold em to me for $300.00 three weeks after release, sold em a year ago for $1,100.00 on eBay added a couple bucks more and got a DS pair..........that I wore with raw denim and eventually fu**** up so it was a loss/loss for me BUT some people are dumb enough to sell em once you give em stories.

Last edited:

He just mad cause he aint got no Yeezys Proto, keep your head up G. "haters gon hate" HE AINT GOT NO YEEZYS IN HIS ROTATION.

Last edited:
Honestly I think the best time to get these red ones are as soon as they come out, just throw $1,500 in a resellers face and hope they bite. I got lucky with a kid for a pair of Yeezys he wore em a couple times Yeezy 1 the grey and orange color, they were okay condition maybe 7/10 I told him he beat them up and wouldn't get anything for them if he waited longer, he sold em to me for $300.00 three weeks after release, sold em a year ago for $1,100.00 on eBay added a couple bucks more and got a DS pair..........that I wore with raw denim and eventually ****** so it was a loss loss for me BUT some people are dumb enough to sell em once you give em stories.
lmao i don't even get the love for denim. i barely wear it and i still look good with whatever else i might wear with my kicks.

Honestly I think the best time to get these red ones are as soon as they come out, just throw $1,500 in a resellers face and hope they bite. I got lucky with a kid for a pair of Yeezys he wore em a couple times Yeezy 1 the grey and orange color, they were okay condition maybe 7/10 I told him he beat them up and wouldn't get anything for them if he waited longer, he sold em to me for $300.00 three weeks after release, sold em a year ago for $1,100.00 on eBay added a couple bucks more and got a DS pair..........that I wore with raw denim and eventually fu**** up so it was a loss/loss for me BUT some people are dumb enough to sell em once you give em stories.
my guy did the same thing right after the zen greys came out bought a DS pair off a guy for like 350 just to sell like a week later for 450, he just wanted to make a quick buck lol

sh*t a 100 dollar mark up on a sneaker was alot back then lol

I dont think thats gonna fly with these tho, i heard guys were getting offered 1.5k for mvp lebrons walking out of niketown chicago and were turning it down

Last edited:

my guy did the same thing right after the zen greys came out bought a DS pair off a guy for like 350 just to sell like a week later for 450, he just wanted to make a quick buck lol

sh*t a 100 dollar mark up on a sneaker was alot back then lol
Yeah man...crazy I had the joints on eBay for auction and they ended up going for $1,100.00 i was like "WHOA"! I was only expecting like $450.00, imagine if your boy waited the come up....but oh well no one knew they were like that early on. 

Oh no, any minute now he'll post again about how he had yeezys but had to sell them to pay for his wedding or some crap (stuff I use my job to pay for, not shoes). And then he'll concern himself with your finances and ASSume you can't afford them, and imply how you're a hype beast and want male attention if you wear them, and not possibly because you actually like them. No, that's not possible to actually like the shoe and wear them cuz you love the way they look and nothing else. He knows everything about what you do and don't like, your intentions, your money, etc... :lol:

Haha! I want a vid of Ye spilling a paparazzi's blood on his reds... :lol:

This dude Ye done lost his mind. :lol:

after a long week of work and changing diapers and washing bottles etc. it's great to come into this thread for some laughs.

He just mad cause he aint got no Yeezys Proto, keep your head up G. "haters gon hate" HE AINT GOT NO YEEZYS IN HIS ROTATION.
i actually have 2 pairs of solars left 
laugh.gif

Oh no, any minute now he'll post again about how he had yeezys but had to sell them to pay for his wedding or some crap (stuff I use my job to pay for, not shoes). And then he'll concern himself with your finances and ASSume you can't afford them, and imply how you're a hype beast and want male attention if you wear them, and not possibly because you actually like them. No, that's not possible to actually like the shoe and wear them cuz you love the way they look and nothing else. He knows everything about what you do and don't like, your intentions, your money, etc... 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom