Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you guys say current market prices are for Yeezy 1's, DS, OG all, size 12, for each colorway of the trifecta?

perhaps an average between ebay, NT, SC, and FB marketplaces...
I'd say 1400-1600 for the blinks and 1200-1400 or so for each of the zen/tan.

Last edited:
what would you guys say current market prices are for Yeezy 1's, DS, OG all, size 12, for each colorway of the trifecta?

perhaps an average between ebay, NT, SC, and FB marketplaces...
DS Blinks 1.4-1.6K (similar to DS Plat 2's) and Zens/Tans 1.1-1.3K each depending on the buyer. The used pairs go for considerably less

I just don't want them to put some cheap ish on the sides for no reason. I doubt kanye would do that but its not really up to him is it? Hopefully it just means cheaper to make so more pairs and if that helps me get a pair at retail then I'm down

Last edited:
THOSE PLATS CAN EASILY BE CLEANED AND RESTORED. NO BIG DEAL. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU GRAB THOSE FOR, YOU CAN EASILY HAVE A STEAL ON YOUR HANDS.

I'VE SEEN MUCH MUCH WORSE LOOKING SHOES COME BACK TO ALMOST DEADSTOCK LOOKING CONDITION.

No.

ARGUING JUST TO ARGUE.

DISAGREEING JUST TO DISAGREE.

IT'S THE NIKETALK WAY.

WE KNOW. YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHATEVER REASON, BUT CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ME AROUND AND QUOTE MY POSTS.

I WILL NOT RESPOND AFTER THIS. HAVE FUN.

I like the Red Yeezy 2's. And I won't front, I will try and get a pair for retail or close to it when they drop. However, not having the scales turns me off a bit. I loved the scales on the original two colorways.

ARGUING JUST TO ARGUE.

DISAGREEING JUST TO DISAGREE.

IT'S THE NIKETALK WAY.

WE KNOW. YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHATEVER REASON, BUT CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ME AROUND AND QUOTE MY POSTS.

I WILL NOT RESPOND AFTER THIS. HAVE FUN.
Rep'd Memphis.  Do your thing bro 
pimp.gif

THOSE PLATS CAN EASILY BE CLEANED AND RESTORED. NO BIG DEAL. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU GRAB THOSE FOR, YOU CAN EASILY HAVE A STEAL ON YOUR HANDS.

I'VE SEEN MUCH MUCH WORSE LOOKING SHOES COME BACK TO ALMOST DEADSTOCK LOOKING CONDITION.

+1 I just beat the hell out of mine at the JayZ/JT concert and used some suede cleaner on the toes. Then just water and a toothbrush on the rest. Ripped the sole saver off (first time using and very impressed!) and they just have some toe box creasing. Pretty durable as long as you don't stain them.

$1.4-1.6k is fair if they have og all, creasing can be fixed very easily, maybe the suede as well with Lincoln E-Z cleaner

how can the creasing be fixed? I love these shoes but plats are starting to look like beaters after only about 10 wears.

I like the Red Yeezy 2's. And I won't front, I will try and get a pair for retail or close to it when they drop. However, not having the scales turns me off a bit. I loved the scales on the original two colorways.

Yeah, I mean, the only thing that made the 2's even close to as nice as the 1's was that carved leather... Without it, the 1's straight dookie on the 2's mega hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom