Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just gonna leave these nifty shots here i got the other night, since they're related, and there ain't much going on in here right now:

10034884345_b7559a6ccf_c.jpg

d4d594cc2af811e39f6d22000ab5bb49_7.jpg

10035178556_7acbc6a187_c.jpg
how much u drop bro, I need those in my life, pure sex!!
Also I personally wouldn't keep the top strap unstrapped cuz it's too bulgy but do you. What's nice about those is LV does a fake check for you so you can always figure out if your **** is real

thanx man. i phone ordered those straight from a florida LV store back in 2009 when they dropped. about $1,200, retail.

i've only worn these about 4 or 5 times, like once a year.

sometimes i strap down the top strap on my black jaspers (cuz it's looser for some reason), but not these. i prefer the silhouette and over all look with the strap out, plus it constrains the shoe way too much when strapped down.

Damn that's sick. I know I'm going to have myself a pair one day, need those.

thanx man. i phone ordered those straight from a florida LV store back in 2009 when they dropped. about $1,200, retail.

sometimes i strap down the top strap on my black jaspers (cuz it's looser for some reason), but not these. i prefer the silhouette and over all look with the strap out, plus it constrains the shoe way too much when strapped down.

that is what nike needs to do with future yeezy releases... $1K plus retail.

keeps the resale low IMO

keeps the resale low IMO
.... Thats actually the stupidest thing ive ever read.

Let Nike raise the price on future sneaker releases by a lot. I'm sure the material won't be any better and I wouldn't even try to buy a pair, wouldn't be worth the price.

Let retail be 1000 this shoe will still sell out before it even touches shelves

Let retail be 1000 this shoe will still sell out before it even touches shelves

You couldn't be more correct. $1,000 isn't going to stop resellers, they'll find the money some where and just make that back plus more, after selling them. A lot of people can afford the $1,000 price tag, but I wouldn't do it. If there is better materials, then I would do it.

Last edited:
You couldn't be more correct. $1,000 isn't going to stop resellers, they'll find the money some where and just make that back plus more, after selling them. A lot of people can afford the $1,000 price tag, but I wouldn't do it.
it's simple logic, If I can buy something for 1k and instantly get 2-3k back, why wouldn't I do it. Even holding on to the shoe and you'll just get more over time. Now if you paid 1k and it was difficult to get back 1200, than not so many ppl would do it

it's simple logic, If I can buy something for 1k and instantly get 2-3k back, why wouldn't I do it. Even holding on to the shoe and you'll just get more over time. Now if you paid 1k and it was difficult to get back 1200, than not so many ppl would do it

You're right again. I'm saying I wouldn't get them, because they would be made with crappy materials for a high price. You gotta put a lot of effort to get the sneakers in the first place. Its not worth my time to resell them personally. I'm not trying to make myself look like a rich guy, because I am not. I rather have the sneakers and wear them.

Last edited:
You're right again.
lol I'm on a roll. I'm telling ya'll, if u find a mom and pop selling legit red yeezys really close to RD for 2k or less attempt to buy as many as possible, u can make thousands off of that ****

lol I'm on a roll. I'm telling ya'll, if u find a mom and pop selling legit red yeezys really close to RD for 2k or less attempt to buy as many as possible, u can make thousands off of that ****

Lol, three for three. I just edited my prior post. Like I said, I want the RO to wear them. If I could find a Mom and Pop and clean them out, why not. I got really lucky getting the Solars and I'm hoping I get lucky with the RO.

what they need to do is make more pairs cuz everybody's a sneakerhead now. the first 2 colors came out in 2006 Quickstrike sb dunk quantities lol

Higher retail price doesn't keep the resell value down on hyped releases like these.

I've seen gently worn Jasper's get $2500+... DS $3 - 4K...

Last edited:
what they need to do is make more pairs cuz everybody's a sneakerhead now. the first 2 colors came out in 2006 Quickstrike sb dunk quantities lol

They should make more, it would make them more revenue anyway. That would help decrease the reselling, you can never stop it though.

Last edited:
Lol, three for three. I just edited my prior post. Like I said, I want the RO to wear them. If I could find a Mom and Pop and clean them out, why not. I got really lucky getting the Solars and I'm hoping I get lucky with the RO.
yep I'm hoping to get my lucky with the RO if not with cleaning a shop out at least with a pair for myself at a reasonable price

They should make more, it would make them more revenue anyway. That would help decrease the reselling, you can never stop it though.

it's not even about revenue cuz Nike is gonna make money regardless, Nike has so many products their not worried about making money off one shoe. but it would be in their interest to make more pairs because bigger releases generate more hype and get more people buying sneakers every month.

from 2009-2011 I feel like sneaker hype stayed relatively the same; when the concords dropped so many people turned into sneakerheads overnight that didn't give a f before. it was such a wide release that your had to hear about it. people really liked that sneaker and I think it made a lot of people "get it" as far as why we like sneakers so much. I can attest to the yeezy 1s probably turning me into a sneaker head cuz I really appreciated the quality put into them and how the colors were placed. if these all red 2s had a wider release it would increase Nike's market share even more (as well as making them easier to get for us)

keeps the resale low IMO
.... Thats actually the stupidest thing ive ever read.

says the guy selling used penny cloaks :rofl:

let's say nike releases the Yeezy 3 at a $3K price tag... you think people are going to be lined up on the streets for days with girlfriends/parents/friends in line to scoop up a pair?

chimon lee

yes, due to demand they still may get flipped, but not as much reselling would occur compared to GR prices (amount of people selling, not amount of $$ value)

Last edited:
says the guy selling used penny cloaks
roll.gif

let's say nike releases the Yeezy 3 at a $3K price tag... you think people are going to be lined up on the streets for days with girlfriends/parents/friends in line to scoop up a pair?

chimon lee

yes, due to demand they still may get flipped, but not as much reselling would occur compared to GR prices (amount of people selling, not amount of $$ value)
yeah... im selling cloaks... i bought them on the low and looking to get a little bit out of them. so what? has nothing to do with this. i have 2 pairs of yeezys i got for retail, and theyre still sitting in my room. as for yeezys selling for 3k, yeah people would still buy them, lined up and all, know why? because theyd still resell them stupid. retail goes up, resell goes up. simple math. i pay 3k for some kicks nobody else could get their hands on, i put them on the market for 8k and i make my money in a week. happens with every shoe. if plats retailed for 245 and resell for 3k, then 3k retail would resell for a ton. 

in conclusion: youre invalid. leave. 

if plats retailed for 245 and resell for 3k, then 3k retail would resell for a ton. 

that's not really true when you start getting into the thousand dollar range. when the price is that high the demand is way lower. if your look at haute couture label sneakers, you'll catch those reselling for retail price or less, sometimes almost half the original price.

if plats retailed for 245 and resell for 3k, then 3k retail would resell for a ton. 
that's not really true when you start getting into the thousand dollar range. when the price is that high the demand is way lower. if your look at haute couture label sneakers, you'll catch those reselling for retail price or less, sometimes almost half the original price.
ok, but the kanye x LVs had a 1.2k+ price tag and those didnt have a problem moving. i get theres a difference in the price, but the whole reason these are selling for 3k in the first place is the kanye tie in. which would follow through even if they were 3k retail. 

the amount of people who could afford a 3k sneaker is relatively small compared to the usual suspects buying the $180 sneakers right now to flip

plus the risk of getting robbed or scammed for that is exponential when you get to that price range. hell i know i wouldn't be investing in something that easy to steal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom