Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to hit every spot I can that had them online last time, and hope I luck out at retail. I refuse to drop a grand or more on these. Not this time. I got bills.

More and more I think that (legit) raffles are the best way. Eliminates the bots and all the potential camping

More and more I think that (legit) raffles are the best way. Eliminates the bots and all the potential camping
I have to agree. Even though I don't like that entering one gives you a "chance" to buy a shoe, but that's really how it has to be with all the hype these days.

Guys, before I get any more PMs, I will gladly share links with everyone who sold Yeezy 2's online with the people ITT. No reason to keep that crap to myself. In fact, people should help everyone cop. I hate seeing people with 20 ******g pairs to themselves, in sizes they cant even wear with the sole intent of reselling. **** that.

If I managed to cop apair in an 8, I hope someone who needs it and has an 11 swaps with me. That's what we need. People help each other out in the Designer Shoe thread, so theres no reason to be wack and not do the same here. Even if I'm the only one doing it, that's just how I am.

I'll post links (if no one beats me to it) tonight.

Guys, before I get any more PMs, I will gladly share links with everyone who sold Yeezy 2's online with the people ITT. No reason to keep that crap to myself. In fact, people should help everyone cop. I hate seeing people with 20 ******g pairs to themselves, in sizes they cant even wear with the sole intent of reselling. **** that.

If I managed to cop apair in an 8, I hope someone who needs it and has an 11 swaps with me. That's what we need. People help each other out in the Designer Shoe thread, so theres no reason to be wack and not do the same here. Even if I'm the only one doing it, that's just how I am.

Did I miss something? You copped a size 8? Red Yeezy?

very commendable, but you know how it is b. the more hyped up the shoe, the meaner n***as are. people are super nice in the designer shoe thread and the SB dunk thread lol. people use to be nice in the ronnie fieg thread lol. jordan threads and QS lebron threads always got lots of sarcasm elitism and secrets

Truth

Did I miss something? You copped a size 8? Red Yeezy?

I wish. Just an example. I will make sure I hold myself down as best as possible, but best believe I am spreading any and all knowledge I can. I honestly hate the aftermath of hypes kicks that i just happen to like. Ridicuously high asking prices, people sitting in full size runs on eBay asking for half a years mortgage for a single pair.

very commendable, but you know how it is b. the more hyped up the shoe, the meaner n***as are. people are super nice in the designer shoe thread and the SB dunk thread lol. people use to be nice in the ronnie fieg thread lol. jordan threads and QS lebron threads always got lots of sarcasm elitism and secrets

That's true. But, even if it starts with just a handful of people, it will help. We can cut into all them resellers pockets if we pass pairs along as closer to retail prices. I mean, make money, but don't ask for a ****** left testical or first born in exchange for a pair of ******g shoes.

Last edited:
I wish. Just an example. I will make sure I hold myself down as best as possible, but best believe I am spreading any and all knowledge I can. I honestly hate the aftermath of hypes kicks that i just happen to like. Ridicuously high asking prices, people sitting in full size runs on eBay asking for half a years mortgage for a single pair.
That's true. But, even if it starts with just a handful of people, it will help. We can cut into all them resellers pockets if we pass pairs along as closer to retail prices. I mean, make money, but don't ask for a ****** left testical or first born in exchange for a pair of ******g shoes.
If I actually managed to cop but it wasn't my size i'd be willing to give to the nt fam

I wish there were enough to somehow help other people get pairs but most people will have enough trouble getting there own pair. I'm down with your movement but you might have trouble convincing those people that do end up with damn near a size run for every release somehow, they're probably not gonna have a change of heart on these.

also u might wanna consider PMing that list around since there are more lurkers then members at this point and it will probably end up on complex, icysole will take credit for it, ect

lead the way tho shepard

Last edited:
I think I feel a Rick Flair coming on. Woooooooo. Gentlemen make sure to pay your rent, mortgage and bills before you go tricking all your money on sneakers :rofl:
I'm good on my side and ready for whatever.

I wish there were enough to somehow help other people get pairs but most people will have enough trouble getting there own pair. I'm down with your movement but you might have trouble convincing those people that do end up with damn near a size run for every release somehow, they're probably not gonna have a change of heart on these.

also u might wanna consider PMing that list around since there are more lurkers then members at this point and it will probably end up on complex, icysole will take credit for it, ect

lead the way tho shepard

Just to refresh everyone's memory, this is how the OFFICIAL in-store and online release announcements for the Air Yeezy 2 went last year up to the actual release date.

Maybe for the US, but Laced here in Australia were the first to announce any release date for the AY2's.

I agree with you man! Too bad this won't happen but I wish it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom