Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
International update, confirmed sources. Hanon Shop WILL NOT be getting any pairs, End Clothing WILL NOT be getting any pairs. Solebox just said they dont know anything. Still waiting for responses from Colette, SlamJam, Grand, GWO, GloryHole, Sivasdescalzo, Patta and Queens.

EDIT: Euro Update

I've contacted all of them aswell. Sivasdescalzo said they will not be receiving them, no response from 1948 in London, Niketown LDN said they were SUPPOSED to get pairs weeks ago but just never did...

I dont disagree with this.. But lets be honest.. ive watched NDC twitter, seen them respond to a  comment on a release of a sneaker, and the next 7 post are the exact same question..

I agree, and those are the same exact people that send tweets instead of DMs during RSVPs and then wonder why they never win. Addressing a release won't stop people from asking questions because there's still gonna be a good amount that missed the announcement, but I'm sure it will decrease the amount of inquriries had the release never been addressed at all.

International update, confirmed sources. Hanon Shop WILL NOT be getting any pairs, End Clothing WILL NOT be getting any pairs. Solebox just said they dont know anything. Still waiting for responses from Colette, SlamJam, Grand, GWO, GloryHole, Sivasdescalzo, Patta and Queens.

EDIT: Euro Update

The only reason stores are saying they won't get them at this point is because they all got their lists of what shoes they're getting for the next few months already. but idk if the yeezys would be on that

The only reason stores are saying they won't get them at this point is because they all got their lists of what shoes they're getting for the next few months already. but idk if the yeezys would be on that
They should say they aren't sure and not give a definitive no.

Because what if it's a shoe that isn't on their release calendar because their release calendar only lists the next 3 months? (i.e. 6's in Feb wouldn't be on it... Doesn't mean they won't get them)

Nike corp already sent the goons on him
sniper_h4svepac.gif
:rofl:

to an extent.

Most would have already been offered the shoe, so if they haven't ordered them, they're not getting them.

As of today, STILL, nothing has shipped.

If stores in NY "have" them they're most likely fake.

Barneys is set to receive pairs but they have none in stock as of today.

to an extent.

Most would have already been offered the shoe, so if they haven't ordered them, they're not getting them.

As of today, STILL, nothing has shipped.

If stores in NY "have" them they're most likely fake.

Barneys is set to receive pairs but they have none in stock as of today.

Its hard to be on this thread at work with ur avatar bouncing hah

No chance yeezy's would be listed in any stores incoming folder months in advance... Especially after the release date changes and problems with consistency. Nike Europe is notorious for being picky and changes who gets what every day, Im pretty sure they're going to send them out sometime and notify the big boys (Solebox, NTLDN ect.) Hey, you're getting yeezy's again. Some shops already have a big red cross saying no. Like End-clothing and Hanon and apparently Sivas.

Euro Update, Swedish are **** out of luck with TresBienShop being declined. Another Y2 Retailer crossed off the list.

Stores Declined Red October's

-Hanon

-End Clothing

-Tresbien Shop

-Sivasdescalzo

Stores Unknown

-Solebox

-SlamJam

-Patta

-Gloryhole

-Goodwillout

-Queens

-Grand

Stores Confirmed

-NikeTown LONDON

-Colette (95% sure. Last minute hiccups may occur)

Last edited:

You can't trust what shops say about shoes as hyped as these. TRUE in San Francisco told everyone until RD that they weren't getting the Y2's, then instagrammed a photo of the Plat's in the middle of the day saying something like "look what just came in the shipment". 
That is so funny you brought that up.

Their were a ton of people pissed about that....I remember that.

Then again the entire bay area was crazy hyped during that release.

That is so funny you brought that up.

Their were a ton of people pissed about that....I remember that.

Then again the entire bay area was crazy hyped during that release.
they probably lost more customers doing that than if they just straight up announced a releases procedure, but they didn't want to deal with mayhem

I feel like doing the "world" Ye scream and throwing my phone down when nike tweets about info we already no or BS nobody cares about

Last edited:
Nice work Laokratwr, Irish Guy, and Shieldx. Keep up the good work. We should definitely do our best to keep an international list of stores.

and keep that list safe from lurkers :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom