Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Laokratwr, Irish Guy, and Shieldx. Keep up the good work. We should definitely do our best to keep an international list of stores.
and keep that list safe from lurkers
mean.gif
Sadly I dont think thats possible 
tired.gif

Last edited:
where is the info of nike town london and all the other euro accounts getting them coming from?

for the longest time this thread has been full of useless info and the one time when possibly accurate info pops up, the sources are missing.........................

Slam Jam will SURELY be carrying the RO'. I juste doubt they have any release info as of now...sorry for my first post about a release rumor here in Paris 2 weeks ago (colette rumor!!!)

Slam Jam will SURELY be carrying the RO'. I juste doubt they have any release info as of now...sorry for my first post about a release rumor here in Paris 2 weeks ago (colette rumor!!!)

Hey man I was in line with you in Ferrara last June!

@sicksound,

Did my best to make things right holding that 123 names list !!!!! 5 days of stress...

123 ppl, how many pairs they had?
They had a lottttttttttt....like I said, biggest Nike account in Italy....For sale, more than 115 pairs were allocated to the store...I was first on the list, i was able to buy 2 (officialy)

I'm not rich and I'm too fat to fit Balmain. They're actually Levi's from "Warhol Factory X Levi’s" edition. Bought them like 8 years ago in a little shop in Soho. I stop wearing them because they were too baggy and way too long. Just about a month ago, I decided to tailor them to fit me fitted and added four zippers on each side. My inspiration was Saint Laurent's biker with zips and leather jeans.

@sicksound,

Did my best to make things right holding that 123 names list !!!!! 5 days of stress...
Are you planning to coming back for the RO's? After the campout I became friend with Cristiano and Massimiliano and I'm always in touch with them. Satuday I went to Ferrara and had a chat about the yeezy and they told me they do not know nothing about a release in a short time. The only thing planned is the Ronnie Fieg x Asics next Saturday,

Are you planning to coming back for the RO's? After the campout I became friend with Cristiano and Massimiliano and I'm always in touch with them. Satuday I went to Ferrara and had a chat about the yeezy and they told me they do not know nothing about a release in a short time. The only thing planned is the Ronnie Fieg x Asics next Saturday,
Don't know yet if im going back for the RO's release...as this spot is now well know either by deutsch, french, austrian people!!! I have to find another way, another quiet spot!! Still waiting to hear back from them as I spoke with Rick lately about the RO's release...no info yet.

No offense to all in the US, but Europeans, I think we should try to stick together and help each other out as much as we can!
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom