Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Yeezy-2...0938247?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20dade0a87

Legit pair. Be warned, seller has told me he has no intention of letting these go for less than $4000, even if you win the auction for lower. Smh And that price seems to ne UNIVERSAL among all the people in China with these. Stated he has size 9-10, another thing they all have in common.

Maybe the rumors of the color issues are true? I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but the red on that is much duller then Kanye and Kim's pair. I believe that those in fact could actually be samples.

Maybe the rumors of the color issues are true? I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but the red on that is much duller then Kanye and Kim's pair. I believe that those in fact could actually be samples.

My thoughts exactly. I think it does say sample in the description, too. Some pairs are much brighter/vibrant than this one.

not a tagged picture in sight

Maybe if these were images that were already posted somewhere else, but this being a Chinese seller with images unique to his auction (not on Taobao, eBay, or IG previously) leads me to believe he's legit. Also with the same asking price.

Maybe if these were images that were already posted somewhere else, but this being a Chinese seller with images unique to his auction (not on Taobao, eBay, or IG previously) leads me to believe he's legit. Also with the same asking price.
but it said item location on US continent seems not right, i would ask him to retake the pics and tag it especially if he is asking more than 3k for that

Just lurkin......thought I would let people bash me since that seems like a popular past time in this thread. Use me as your virtual punching bag instead of each other.

Ready, go.

UPDATE ON FAKE VS AUTHENTIC -

Current comparison of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 SP Red/Roug 508214 660 fake and real pairs(bottom pair GITD)

FAKE PAIRS

REAL PAIRS

Images from Ye's camp (first is an early sample from earlier this year)

Box/tag images

@winzz - I'm not even interested in buying from him anyway since dude is asking for $4000. I'm not desperate for them like that. lol

Last edited:
i honestly wouldnt be shocked if we start seeing GM pairs of these

:nerd:

SRS

If GM existed there would GM pairs of everything but there isn't because GM is a myth perpetuated by people that sell and wear fake shoes.

ok so what about these GM/Fake sellers with pairs?

yes ive asked them direct and they all have received at least one or more pairs...

coincidence?

i honestly wouldnt be shocked if we start seeing GM pairs of these

:nerd:

SRS

If GM existed there would GM pairs of everything but there isn't because GM is a myth perpetuated by people that sell and wear fake shoes.

ok so what about these GM/Fake sellers with pairs?

yes ive asked them direct and they all have received at least one or more pairs...

coincidence?

Real pairs, nothing GM about them. Feng also has an authentic pair of DB Foams but keep sipping your GM kool-aid. Everybody has to believe in something, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Etc, Etc.

how am i sipping cool aid? im just wondering thats all. we got enough BS with jordans with this fake/GM crap and its obviously expanding into other areas..

relax, what are you mad for

Moreover, didn't anyone notice that ?
There is a difference of 1cm between these 2 toe boxes suede !

I think this is a really really big difference between 2 shoes of the same pair.
I mean, I had like 4 differents pairs of Solar, and like 5 differents pairs of Plat which passed in my hands, and any had these kind of "defect".
I don't want to say that all they chinese Early are Fake, because they are clearly real.
But to me, you CAN'T sell for 245$ a pair with these kind of defects.
I really think that those are B-Grades.

Moreover, didn't anyone notice that ?
There is a difference of 1cm between these 2 toe boxes suede !

I think this is a really really big difference between 2 shoes of the same pair.
I mean, I had like 4 differents pairs of Solar, and like 5 differents pairs of Plat which passed in my hands, and any had these kind of "defect".
I don't want to say that all they chinese Early are Fake, because they are clearly real.
But to me, you CAN'T sell for 245$ a pair with these kind of defects.
I really think that those are B-Grades.
IMO these are 100% unauthorized. The same joints that people call fake from those replica websites. They come from the same factory as the replicas and all that jazz, but lets not get into that. These have defects just like the unauthorized "authentics" do, and it's subjective to each person if these are real or not.

Once again, IMO.

"Hardcore" collectors and "purists" will say anything to protect the integrity their pairs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom