Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go so hard for a authentic pair, meanwhile if we was to wear fake pairs anywhere else than sneakercon (dudes will be on the flooor with magnifying glasses) , people would just be like yo he got yeezys.

We go so hard for a authentic pair, meanwhile if we was to wear fake pairs anywhere else than sneakercon (dudes will be on the flooor with magnifying glasses) , people would just be like yo he got yeezys.
Not true, people who know what Yeezy's are also know when the shoe just looks off. And based on the dudes story on how he copped they realize they're fake quickly.

Everyone with fakes start their stories off the same way "i got a great deal!...."

ovey

I'm going to say that these will be at least 300 or 325 retail. Eery year prices go up on everything, no way will these be the same price as the other 2 colorways.

I was waiting for him to get them. I haven't seen him post a fake, yet. Dude seems to have connects and lots of money.

Random, but is any one else having issues logging into nike.com this morning? Site seems to acting super funky & slow when trying to log-in.

Agreed, I've never seen him post fakes. But that picture he wrote TMR.... Does that mean he photoshopped the blurry red y2's in and he's receiving them tomorrow (TMR)?

Agreed, I've never seen him post fakes. But that picture he wrote TMR.... Does that mean he photoshopped the blurry red y2's in and he's receiving them tomorrow (TMR)?

Seems that he has them, bluured them out in PS, and he'll unveil his pair tomorrow.

Last edited:
Too much red? Tmr for tomorrow doesn't sound rigjt but who knows? Has anyone asked him? Im about to follow him

Was gonna say they could be Balenciagas but the front half is a different or off red from the rest meaning its the outsole. Regardless I'm eager to see what comes from this

Last edited:
I'm going to say that these will be at least 300 or 325 retail. Eery year prices go up on everything, no way will these be the same price as the other 2 colorways.

Why would you think the price would change? Makes no sense..

I'm also experiencing NDC log in problems :nerd:

Oooh looking foward to see sevenonstage's pic then, and also the close up, detailed shots on the shoe are beautiful, making me even more excited for this release!

Word on the street is that Nike is updating their systems to include a bucket of water alongside every RO order 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom