Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two pairs though? The world isn't fair.

These lames in China with their pairs wanting to sell for ridiculous prices should take GITD pics with the soles and their greenish/yellow skin from all the pollution over there...:rofl:

Let's not be racist, but I do feel its wack they are trying to skim half 10 stacks for these before they even drop. I'm sorry but I'm not that hyped up.

Let's look at the positives here. We're seeing more and more images of (what appears to be legit) Red Yeezy's.

I think we'll be hearing news soon. It's clear that these aren't being sent back because "Nike didn't like the shade of red used". They must be preparing for a release.

These lames in China with their pairs wanting to sell for ridiculous prices should take GITD pics with the soles and their greenish/yellow skin from all the pollution over there...
roll.gif
That was ugly... There's no need to say something like that. All this for a f....ing pair of shoes? You should apologize to everybody in this thread. I hope this is a "in the heat of the moment" incident.

Let's look at the positives here. We're seeing more and more images of (what appears to be legit) Red Yeezy's.

I think we'll be hearing news soon. It's clear that these aren't being sent back because "Nike didn't like the shade of red used". They must be preparing for a release.

I still have hope for a November release.

Last edited:
lol at "apologize to everyone in this thread", this isnt network television and im pretty sure hes not paula deen.  bunch of hyper-sensitive types all up in here.  guess im in a minority whos family tought me only the weak are offended by another's WORDS...

if you fellas didnt like it so much then maybe you should STOP QUOTING IT.

..back to the shoes..

These lames in China with their pairs wanting to sell for ridiculous prices should take GITD pics with the soles and their greenish/yellow skin from all the pollution over there...:rofl:

I don't understand this. They're not putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy it. As ridiculous as the price is, there are some that's willing to pay 10k for fakes. so, I'm sure someone out there will pay it.

based on who has real pairs so far i think a better move is to use rich parents than bots.
NaCl

lol at "apologize to everyone in this thread", this isnt network television and im pretty sure hes not paula deen.  bunch of hyper-sensitive types all up in here.  guess im in a minority whos family tought me only the weak are offended by another's WORDS...

..back to the shoes..
Yeah right... Hypersensitive. Says the man with the gun in his avatar
laugh.gif
. I need a hug from you buddy, to feel protected. On my way to Oprah now...

..back to the shoes..
Yeah right... Hypersensitive. Says the man with the gun in his avatar:lol: .

im sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom