Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
1876.gif
It's so funny people came out the woodworks like the hulk for these when footlocker made that tweet.
roll.gif

I'm not sure if it's even worth thinking about, but a lady at Foot Locker told me two days ago that they weren't coming out their (before the twitter announcement) and that she had heard that Champs would get them instead. I didn't believe her at all and thought she was just an idiot who wanted to sound important until I saw the tweet. Anyone think there may be any truth to the Champs thing? First post btw, long time lurker.
no way champs is getting them.. and I HIGHLY doubt anyone who just works at a footlocker/champs knows whats going on with the release especially if its online only.. 

which is how the Yeezy SHOULD release is online only .. its way too tempting to give 3-4k street value sneakers to a retail employee making 24k a year and expect them not to do some shady stuff. 

I think footlocker learned there lesson from  Fernando!  lol.  

So which of y'all checking foot locker anyway "just in case"? Lol

Of course, if you're guna be up, why not. I believe they could have sent their last tweet to kill some of the hype. I mean ****, how many hypebeasts did we have on here posting pictures of them in FTL chats lol the thirst was real real

Lol I think everyone gonna be checking just in case anyway

Don't have my hopes up but if I see it ... Hey

Don't kill his Christmas ... Break it to him tomorrow. Try keep him from showing too many ppl bragging though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom