* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Tans were pretty underwhelming in hand.
Honestly, I heard what everyone said about these beforehand, but I liked them quite a bit once I had them in hand. I do hope they're actually made using Vachetta leather that'll change color over time, and not just Vachetta colored leather that'll never age. I don't think Nike should've sold them under the guise of them being a remake of the OG all-star wheats though. They're not the wheats at all, but a solid shoe on their own.

How often do quickstrikes become GRs? Is one of the reasons for a QS release to see how it would sell as a GR? If so, I wonder if they will ever restock this in GR quantities. Anyone have any insight on this?

OGs tonight for date night with the wife

20170905_172841~01.jpg

Sad day. Wish I could find out what exactly happened. First and last experience with StockX....this took way too long and I'm salty lol

I had one Zoom Generation that didn't ship that I was refunded for on stockx. I tried again for a lower price and this time it looks like it authenticated and shipped. Haven't received yet, but will probably get it in a few days. I got my size 8 for $219 and then used a new account to get $20 off. Ended up around $213 shipped. Seems like smaller sizes are going for cheaper on stockx.

Finally got around to trying on my pair today, and I found them to be tight in my usual 10.5. Maybe it's the squared toe, but these are going back to Niketown tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom