* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

happy they kept the sphere liner in these. the other non OG color way released so far (vachetta tans) was missing it.

happy they kept the sphere liner in these. the other non OG color way released so far (vachetta tans) was missing it.
Sphere liner? Not sure what you're referring to. I don't have any OGs only retros so I can't compare.

Nike Air Zoom Generation “Dark Grey”
Color: Dark Grey/Wolf Grey-Anthracite
Style Code: DR0455-001
Release Date: 2023
Price: $190
Nike Air Zoom Generation Dark Grey Wolf Grey DR0455-001 Release Date

Nike Air Zoom Generation Dark Grey Wolf Grey DR0455-001 Release Date

Nike Air Zoom Generation Dark Grey Wolf Grey DR0455-001

Sphere liner? Not sure what you're referring to. I don't have any OGs only retros so I can't compare.
retros have it. its the cushioning in the collar around your ankle. it feels like there are spherical cutouts from the foam, hence the name.

Literally two post above you lol

Needs a new one lol

So why is it OK for that guy who does the same thing? Where's your attention for his posting habits? He habitually posts magnified pictures that are identical after I post Instagram links/photos. Why am I in the wrong when I do it?

It's nice to see double standards on this site though.

So why is it OK for that guy who does the same thing? Where's your attention for his posting habits? He habitually posts magnified pictures that are identical after I post Instagram links/photos. Why am I in the wrong when I do it?

It's nice to see double standards on this site though.
Look at the majority of your posts and in relation to others posted with pics and info and you'll have a good idea why (he actually posted those before you and there was an IG post posted before that. You tend to do that/this quite often). Not nearly the only one to have mentioned it before, but you only single me out probably because of past interactions. Why don't you call them out as well?

Back
Top Bottom