* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Skipped SNKRS & copped off sole classics. Didn't have time for their bs, my pair already shipped.

That was quick.

Double up already shipped (they just created the label and it will sit there for a week then get picked up. Lol )

1679423378672.png

Glad these weren't too hard to obtain, especially after missing out the last time they released. Just got shipping confirmation from Centre. Hopefully it's this easy for the first games in the summer. I had the og in 03 but struck out on the retro pair.

My guess is that after the 2s flopped they scaled way back on these.

It would be dumb to me if they did that based off the 2's because they led off with a super rare pair that features a color that is not very versatile to wear & a majority of people did not know existed. Whereas these are a pair that every LeBron fan appreciates and adores a ton.

PO

Ebay $250 shipped they got coupons I looked on scamx $242 fees bought it to $283 and this is why I'm beginning not to like them even with their discount codes they still high

Wonder how it would have been, had they given people the colors they wanted -- Black/Red or the Cool Grey All Star pair for starters?
Yeah the Black/Red is far and away the best CW of the 2. I would guess those would have moved faster.

I did get my 10.5 of these this morning on SNKRS. Went back to work and wasn't paying attention after that. I assumed these were easy for everyone as it only took maybe 30 seconds to go through.

Back
Top Bottom