* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Man, still no reliable word on the debuts smh. I saw 6/22 out there somewhere but can't recall where from, I doubt they dropping this weekend.

Zoom generation family
IMG_5995.jpeg

Last edited:
Man I was waiting for Nike to discount the grey AZG's & then saw today it was on sale finally but sold out. Oh well. :smh::frown:

PO

They had a FSR in the greys last week and marked them down to $142, then took them down the next day. So either they’ll be back after the sale they’re running or they’re heading towards the outlets to be marked up for retail.

Anyone able to comment on how the 2023 First Games fit compared to the Vachetta Tan pair from 2017? I've seen the First Games fit TTS and I got my true size (10.5) in the Vachetta Tan back then and remember them working but being a bit tight.

Few outlets got the greys for $149.

I only have the grey but they run a lot smaller than the OGs. I’ve had to go up a half size in all LeBron retros.

I’m comparing these to the OGs, I didn’t have the retro from a few years ago.

The arch support on these are awful, I don’t remember them being this bad 20 years ago but maybe they were.

I never had the OGs but the Grey Zoom generations feel really comfortable. I’m even able to go true to size. They kind of remind me of the OG Kobe 1s.

Back
Top Bottom