* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

jordan 1st retro came out after a j14 LBs haven't been around long enuf to retro IMO

Jordan's first retro was in 1994 with the 1's. I'd love to see some Lebron retros. AZG's are the best shoe I ever balled in.

Last edited:
I dont wanna see his shoes retro until he retires. I am a HUGE LeBron fan and he is hands down my favorite of all time. But I dont wanna see his shoes retro until he retires so sneakerheads and people alike can appreciate his beginning model. If was released now it would just be another shoe to a lot of people. It would deff sellout quick. But it would be a trend for a couple months and then die out. I dont wanna see that happen to the LeBron line.

I actually paid box price for a DS size 13 first game. Seller has really cool, just wanted what he paid for the those back in the day.

Really cool and really DUMB

I was approached about my lebron 2 bdays.

Only 500 in the world.....World. Dude wanna offer 300.
Sb, cork, yeezys, all those shoes have more than 500 pairs around.

Then they announce retros coming? Def keeping em.

AZGs and Zoom LeBron 2's are my favorite of his line. Then all of his shoes just started to get too big, heavy, and bulky from then on.

because Jordan's are the most successful selling basketball shoe ever and the over saturation has created a very thin line between love/hate with the way they've recently been retroing.

all preference at the end of the day on whether that matters... but Lebron/his nike camp could prolly benefit using Jordans as a model for success in the shoe selling industry

because Jordan's are the most successful selling basketball shoe ever and the over saturation has created a very thin line between love/hate with the way they've recently been retroing.

all preference at the end of the day on whether that matters... but Lebron/his nike camp could prolly benefit using Jordans as a model for success in the shoe selling industry

What your saying is somewhat true, but not entirely, if they retro while he is still playing they will be overshadowed by the model out at the time

I actually paid box price for a DS size 13 first game. Seller has really cool, just wanted what he paid for the those back in the day.

Really cool and really DUMB

I was approached about my lebron 2 bdays.

Only 500 in the world.....World. Dude wanna offer 300.
Sb, cork, yeezys, all those shoes have more than 500 pairs around.

Then they announce retros coming? Def keeping em.

what you end up selling for ?

Damn, I just balled in these the other night...

View media item 551117

HEEEEEEEAAAATT[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Those joints did it for me.. Side note, NTers kill me with that "My body is ready" ,good lord I can't not laugh.

Last edited:
I hope they dont retro these yet, and if they do I hope they dont go over board. Aka, limited QS release.

^ sounds like someone has a bunch of their retirement tied up into Lebron 1 "first games"...

Who cares what other people wear.

^ sounds like someone has a bunch of their retirement tied up into Lebron 1 "first games"...

Who cares what other people wear.

Its not like that at all. It's too soon for one. LeBron's shoes sell just fine now. Also, I would hate for people to try to make another Jordan comparison. Let all the attention stay with his current model(s) and then when he retires Nike can capitalize by retro-ing his shoes even after he is gone from the game.

Yeah, I just don't understand how it can be too soon when others have been successfully retroed much sooner.

Because this is LeBron. I mean I havent seen any Kobe 1 retros and he's about to be on his 9th shoe. Let LeBron have his way. Jordan had his way, and this is LeBrons. Yes I know that it isnt LeBrons decision when they come back out, but let Nike do what they are doing. The Zoom Generations will come out when the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom