* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

THIS. Also im thinking a truck is going to be riding around downtown cleveland tomorrow evening. Good thing I live around here.
Good luck man.  I'm thinking the release will probably be similar to the LeBron/Kyrie pack from a few months back with the truck in Cleveland & just a few Nike stores around the US.  Which means my chances of getting them are not looking good 
mean.gif

THIS. Also im thinking a truck is going to be riding around downtown cleveland tomorrow evening. Good thing I live around here.
Good luck man.  I'm thinking the release will probably be similar to the LeBron/Kyrie pack from a few months back with the truck in Cleveland & just a few Nike stores around the US.  Which means my chances of getting them are not looking good 
mean.gif
I couldve had a pack if i wanted, but it was too close to yeezy release. I regret not buying.

I couldve had a pack if i wanted, but it was too close to yeezy release. I regret not buying.
The pack was overlooked because of the Soldiers I feel.  Still looking around for the Game 5 pack both the Brons/Kyries were fire imo.

How's the hype on these so far? I want to cop these but if hype is too much, Ima have hard time accepting taking an L.

Yep need these ... now I just need Nike to retro the Kobe OG line wtf
they already planned to release kobe 1 retro  at the end of the 2016 but no news until now, i guess they delay it without further notice (probably this year summer release)

Phone will be on deck around around game time tomorrow...makes sense they would drop then, all things considered. 

Back
Top Bottom