* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I honestly wanted to wait to see if prices would drop like the 2s but it’s hard to chance at times

Bron Gang eating.

IMG_4789.jpeg

Gottem and was on the fence but SNKR nor Nike.com would allow to purchase with my gift cards. They both gave me an L but I’m like wow these are just sitting. Instant W with debit card though. I think I will do an instore return and repurchase them with the gift cards.

Idk if anyone knows or has tried this & can validate…

I wondered if these would appear on NDC so I could get 10% back on Rakuten. I decided to go through Rakuten & use the grey pair sitting on NDC to access SNKRS desktop, then went to the purples to check out & register my 10% back.

I see no reason why this wouldn’t work since it was all through the Rakuten link & it’ll show as a Nike order in the end…

Anyone else ever try this? I figured it couldn’t hurt to try if nothing else

Idk if anyone knows or has tried this & can validate…

I wondered if these would appear on NDC so I could get 10% back on Rakuten. I decided to go through Rakuten & use the grey pair sitting on NDC to access SNKRS desktop, then went to the purples to check out & register my 10% back.

I see no reason why this wouldn’t work since it was all through the Rakuten link & it’ll show as a Nike order in the end…

Anyone else ever try this? I figured it couldn’t hurt to try if nothing else

I’ve done it for SNKR releases that sat (more than one day after a release). You’d have to add the sneaker to your favorites on the Nike app. After that, you’d go on the NDC site (logged in) > Favorites > add your size to cart. Close the tab.

Then access NDC via Rakuten. Finally, you’d check out as usual.

I think I'm gonna regret passing on these especially in 11.5/12 but with like 5 purple shoes in rotation already, that $200 don't seem worth it to me

Bruh me too, this makes shoe #5 I’ve slipped in the closet she hasn’t seen 😮‍💨
Wife is definitely going to kill me, but hopefully I get to wear these before I die lol

If I knew corporate has these I would’ve walked in and got them. I swear I checked their upcoming and they weren’t there at the time.

Bruh me too, this makes shoe #5 I’ve slipped in the closet she hasn’t seen 😮‍💨

If I knew corporate has these I would’ve walked in and got them. I swear I checked their upcoming and they weren’t there at the time.

Lol yea you almost have to stay up on their IG posts to know what’s dropping next, but I can’t make most weekday morning release so I enjoy the pics & try to make it there when it works out for me

Back
Top Bottom